How about the Tango 24 8 channel a/d-d/a?

I'm still figuring out how to add more I/O to my Pro Tools LE system. So far
the only options I see are the Alesis AI-3 and now this Tango 24 thingie.
Anyone tried one?

-jeff
3 answers Last reply
More about tango channel

    "Handywired" <handywired@aol.com> wrote in message
    > I'm still figuring out how to add more I/O to my Pro Tools LE system. So
    far
    > the only options I see are the Alesis AI-3 and now this Tango 24 thingie.
    > Anyone tried one?

    I have a couple of Tango24s, although I don't use them with Pro Tools. I
    like
    them just fine, but I don't consider myself an A/D/A expert.

    Hal Laurent
    Baltimore

    Handywired wrote:
    > I'm still figuring out how to add more I/O to my Pro Tools LE system. So far
    > the only options I see are the Alesis AI-3 and now this Tango 24 thingie.
    > Anyone tried one?
    >
    > -jeff

    Jeff,

    If you are searching out all the different ADAT lightpipe based A/D and
    D/A converters, we list a couple dozen different products on our product
    website (we make a digital snake product that is ADAT lightpipe based).

    Ignore the "AudioRail" aspect of the web page, as it does not apply to
    you, and just browse the table of converter products.

    http://www.audiorail.com/ar_converters.htm

    If anyone knows of any other standalone converter products that we could
    add to our table, let us know.

    On 14 Nov 2004 02:32:42 GMT, handywired@aol.com (Handywired) wrote:

    >I'm still figuring out how to add more I/O to my Pro Tools LE system. So far
    >the only options I see are the Alesis AI-3 and now this Tango 24 thingie.
    >Anyone tried one?
    >
    >-jeff

    I've used one for a few years. Its AD converters sound better than the
    ADAT machines I used to use. They don't sound noticeably different
    from the HD24. It is now serving as the AD/DA for the RME Digi96 in my
    computer. Never had any problems with it.
    Mike T.

Pro Audio Audio