V220 and mobile phone tools - can I transfer multimedia?

Last response: in Brands
February 7, 2005 4:53:37 PM

Hi All,

I'm looking at the Mobile Phone Tools for my v220, and I note that it say
that I can only move multimedia around if I have a different phone. See
here:
http://www.cellphonemall.net/wireless/store/accessoryde....
It's the second to last bullet, which reads:

"* New for V300, V400 and V600 users only - enjoy multimedia with your new
mobile phone! Transfer images and audio files between PC and phone, create
ring tones and edit images. Also compose and send Multimedia Message Service
(MMS) messages from your PC over the wireless network"

Has any here had success using MPT with their v220, and moving
pictures/ringtones back and forth? That is really the primary reason I
would want to buy the software.

If there other software I should be looking at instead? Free would be even
better... :-D

Sincerely,
-Josh
Anonymous
February 8, 2005 2:59:57 PM

I have a v220 and use Mobile phone tools it works ok to send pics and
ring tones back and forth between phone and computer!!!
!