Help on Uploading Java Games To V400

I am trying to enable my Java App Loader and after I tried to install PST
6.7 I found out that Windows Me is not one of the operating systems it will
operate under. Does anyone know of any other program or way....that I can
install or do to activate my Java App Loader. I have the Motorola Mobile
Phone Tools and I am able to upload my ringtones and wallpapers, but I would
love to be able to upload some games. I unfortunately would not be able to
send it off to Motorola for them to activate it as I use the phone alot. I
have a Motorola V400. Thanks.

SH
3 answers Last reply
More about help uploading java games v400

    Thank you for the thread to read on uploading java games, but I have the
    same problem. Figuring out a way to enable my java app loader since I
    cannot use PST or P2Kman, etc., due to my having Windows Me. I wish the guy
    had finshed writing his walk thrus on enabling java app loader with Motorola
    tools.

    SH

    "SAH" <catfancy@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > Thank you for the thread to read on uploading java games, but I have the
    > same problem. Figuring out a way to enable my java app loader since I
    > cannot use PST or P2Kman, etc., due to my having Windows Me. I wish the
    > guy
    > had finshed writing his walk thrus on enabling java app loader with
    > Motorola
    > tools.
    >
    > SH

    Get a real OS, and you won't have a problem. What do you mean by Motorola
    tools?

    Yeah I know I need to update my OS real bad. I meant I had the Motorola
    Mobile Phone Tools (MPT) and that has been what I have been using to upload
    ringtones and Wallpapers to my phone. It works great and yes I am knocking
    on wood (lol). A friend of mine is going to let me install PST on her
    Windows XP system and so I can try to enable my java app loader. From what
    I understand once that is done you do not need PST anymore unless you want
    to edit more. My only problem is what if she has SP2 on her Windows XP. I
    understand it can be apain in the backside when trying to use the PST
    software.

    SH

Motorola Java