Help on Uploading Java Games To V400

Last response: in Brands
Share
February 9, 2005 12:41:59 AM

I am trying to enable my Java App Loader and after I tried to install PST
6.7 I found out that Windows Me is not one of the operating systems it will
operate under. Does anyone know of any other program or way....that I can
install or do to activate my Java App Loader. I have the Motorola Mobile
Phone Tools and I am able to upload my ringtones and wallpapers, but I would
love to be able to upload some games. I unfortunately would not be able to
send it off to Motorola for them to activate it as I use the phone alot. I
have a Motorola V400. Thanks.

SH
February 9, 2005 2:47:32 AM

Thank you for the thread to read on uploading java games, but I have the
same problem. Figuring out a way to enable my java app loader since I
cannot use PST or P2Kman, etc., due to my having Windows Me. I wish the guy
had finshed writing his walk thrus on enabling java app loader with Motorola
tools.

SH
Anonymous
February 10, 2005 1:51:16 AM

"SAH" <catfancy@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Thank you for the thread to read on uploading java games, but I have the
> same problem. Figuring out a way to enable my java app loader since I
> cannot use PST or P2Kman, etc., due to my having Windows Me. I wish the
> guy
> had finshed writing his walk thrus on enabling java app loader with
> Motorola
> tools.
>
> SH

Get a real OS, and you won't have a problem. What do you mean by Motorola
tools?
February 10, 2005 1:51:17 AM

Yeah I know I need to update my OS real bad. I meant I had the Motorola
Mobile Phone Tools (MPT) and that has been what I have been using to upload
ringtones and Wallpapers to my phone. It works great and yes I am knocking
on wood (lol). A friend of mine is going to let me install PST on her
Windows XP system and so I can try to enable my java app loader. From what
I understand once that is done you do not need PST anymore unless you want
to edit more. My only problem is what if she has SP2 on her Windows XP. I
understand it can be apain in the backside when trying to use the PST
software.

SH
!