V400 Ear Piece Problem

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
February 9, 2005 7:07:22 AM

Well the ear piece on my V400 is barely working. I can barely hear
people talk on the other line. I have tried turning up the Ring Style
Volume to 7. But still to no prevail. Is there anyway I can turn the
Hearing piece up. I dont have insurance on the phone.

AIM - Bonzer830

-Tim-

--
bonzer832

More about : v400 ear piece problem

Anonymous
February 10, 2005 12:37:50 PM

"bonzer832" <bonzer832.1k64ea@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote in message

> Well the ear piece on my V400 is barely working. I can barely hear
> people talk on the other line. I have tried turning up the Ring Style
> Volume to 7. But still to no prevail. Is there anyway I can turn the
> Hearing piece up. I dont have insurance on the phone.
>
> AIM - Bonzer830
>
> -Tim-
>

> --
> bonzer832
> brought to you by http://www.wifi-forum.com/

While talking to someone, push the top of the rocker button on the left side
of the phone. It has a arrows on the button for up & down.

bamp
!