V400 Ear Piece Problem

Well the ear piece on my V400 is barely working. I can barely hear
people talk on the other line. I have tried turning up the Ring Style
Volume to 7. But still to no prevail. Is there anyway I can turn the
Hearing piece up. I dont have insurance on the phone.

AIM - Bonzer830

-Tim-

--
bonzer832
More about v400 piece problem

    "bonzer832" <bonzer832.1k64ea@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote in message

    > Well the ear piece on my V400 is barely working. I can barely hear
    > people talk on the other line. I have tried turning up the Ring Style
    > Volume to 7. But still to no prevail. Is there anyway I can turn the
    > Hearing piece up. I dont have insurance on the phone.
    >
    > AIM - Bonzer830
    >
    > -Tim-
    >

    > --
    > bonzer832
    > brought to you by http://www.wifi-forum.com/

    While talking to someone, push the top of the rocker button on the left side
    of the phone. It has a arrows on the button for up & down.

    bamp

Motorola