Free Sony PSP

jake

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2001
Archived from groups: alt.games,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

I found this site giving away free Sony PSPs. They are a well known
advertising company called Gratis Inc and have been giving ad-sponsored
gifts for several years now. I know it is a pyramid scheme, but it only
takes 5 referrals to earn a free Sony PSP. You have to complete one offer
(they range from blockbuster.com memberships to columbiahouse dvds) and
refer 5 friends to do the same. I was going to sign up with blockbuster.com
anyway so I figured I give this a try. If you want to go for it to, please
use me as your referral (if you are going to sign up, you might as well be
someone's referral ^_^)

Here is the link:
http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=16526304

Thanks! I hope we all get out free PSPs soon.

Archived from groups: alt.games,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

No Jake, get some real friends to sign up.
What's that?... you don't have any???

"gregmac" <gregmac@tert.com> wrote in message news:4241f5bf@212.67.96.135...
> No Jake, get some real friends to sign up.
> What's that?... you don't have any???

Hey jake, I fixed your email address for you.