How do I connect these two networks?

pranjal1331

Honorable
Dec 16, 2012
Hello everybody, this is my first post at networking-forum.com
please pardon me if I have posted in the wrong section.

I am providing a diagram for better understanding.

So, I own a hospital, and I want my home's (Network 2) and my hospital's (Network 1) all computers to be connected to each other i.e. if I ping from a computer to other computer, it should ping properly (because I am using softwares like 'Classroom Spy Professional' that will work totally on IP base).

And 'PC1' in 'Network 2' is my personal computer, that I'll be using for administrating other computers.

Note:
A) Network 1: has all LAN devices

B) Network 2: has all WiFi devices.

C) I splitted the internet connection via a switch to both networks because the internet I have, uses a web-based login, and both the networks are using different ID to login to the internet (NO PPPOE login or etc). (PS:Diff logins,because of diff internet speed plans )

D) The Network 1 & Network 2 are on different floors.

E) I used 2 switches in Network 1 to spread the connection to longer distances.

F) I'm really really sorry if I have confused you.

_________________________PHEWWW___________________

SO, basically my question is... how do I connect all the computers to one?

Thanks a lot,
in advance.
:D

This is my network diagram.

file.php

PS: Network 2's router supports static routes. (haven't checked about the network 1's router though).

RealBeast

Titan
It should be pretty easy, just have the Internet connection go to one router and then have an LAN to LAN connection to the second (wireless) router. Configure the second router as just a wireless access point, so turn off DHCP in the second router, give it a static IP address in the range of the primary router. Have all of the machines obtain their IP address from the primary router gateway address. That will put all machines on one network, say 192.168.0.x.

That will allow you to just use a single ISP account, the faster one, and that should save you some money. If you want to continue to use both Internet connections use a dual WAN load balancing router for your primary router.