If I buy a RAZR, can I SYNCH with Outlook?

Last response: in Brands
February 10, 2005 9:11:30 AM

Without hassle, additional software or anything? If so, is it a full
Outlook or a pocket version?

More about : buy razr synch outlook

Anonymous
February 10, 2005 12:12:14 PM

I got RAZR V3 unlocked in OEM BOX for 500.00 NO ACTIVATION REQ. Let me
know.
phantom wrote:
> > Without hassle, additional software or anything? If so, is it a
full
> > Outlook or a pocket version?
>
> no, you'll need outlook and a full version of the mobile phone tools,
and
> even then it doesn't work properly.
Anonymous
February 10, 2005 12:12:18 PM

phantom wrote:
> > Without hassle, additional software or anything? If so, is it a
full
> > Outlook or a pocket version?
>
> no, you'll need outlook and a full version of the mobile phone tools,
and
> even then it doesn't work properly.
Related resources
February 10, 2005 6:30:07 PM

> Without hassle, additional software or anything? If so, is it a full
> Outlook or a pocket version?

no, you'll need outlook and a full version of the mobile phone tools, and
even then it doesn't work properly.
February 10, 2005 9:26:32 PM

I purchased a MPX 220. It works great with Outlook.

"WIRELESSSAM" <SHusain1@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I got RAZR V3 unlocked in OEM BOX for 500.00 NO ACTIVATION REQ. Let me
> know.
> phantom wrote:
>> > Without hassle, additional software or anything? If so, is it a
> full
>> > Outlook or a pocket version?
>>
>> no, you'll need outlook and a full version of the mobile phone tools,
> and
>> even then it doesn't work properly.

February 10, 2005 11:57:39 PM

Funny--a poster asks a question, and gets four replies. However, only one of
them (this one) is actually a reply to the poster's question.

Because one guy wants to sell a RAZR, sees "buy a Razr" as a title, jumps
onto the thread trying to sell his RAZR, for a price not at all good for
buying from a private individual with no warranty and return policy. In
fact, he's so eager for free advertising via Usenet, he posts twice.

Someone else writes about another phone that he says syncs well with
Outlook. Not the phone the poster asked about though. Not at all comparable,
either. The MPX220 is a Microsoft Smartphone, it runs Windowsmobile OS, and
syncs via Microsoft's ActiveSync. Razr uses Motorola's own software, and for
syncing you have to buy their Mobile Phone Tools.

"phantom" <nobody@blueyonder.invalid> wrote in message
> > Without hassle, additional software or anything? If so, is it a full
> > Outlook or a pocket version?
>
> no, you'll need outlook and a full version of the mobile phone tools, and
> even then it doesn't work properly.

February 11, 2005 9:36:00 PM

And your post has what to do with the original question?

"MS" <ms@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Funny--a poster asks a question, and gets four replies. However, only one
> of
> them (this one) is actually a reply to the poster's question.
>
> Because one guy wants to sell a RAZR, sees "buy a Razr" as a title, jumps
> onto the thread trying to sell his RAZR, for a price not at all good for
> buying from a private individual with no warranty and return policy. In
> fact, he's so eager for free advertising via Usenet, he posts twice.
>
> Someone else writes about another phone that he says syncs well with
> Outlook. Not the phone the poster asked about though. Not at all
> comparable,
> either. The MPX220 is a Microsoft Smartphone, it runs Windowsmobile OS,
> and
> syncs via Microsoft's ActiveSync. Razr uses Motorola's own software, and
> for
> syncing you have to buy their Mobile Phone Tools.
>

> "phantom" <nobody@blueyonder.invalid> wrote in message
>> > Without hassle, additional software or anything? If so, is it a full
>> > Outlook or a pocket version?
>>
>> no, you'll need outlook and a full version of the mobile phone tools, and
>> even then it doesn't work properly.

Anonymous
February 12, 2005 7:37:06 PM

Am 10 Feb 2005 06:11:30 -0800 schrieb callmekilo:

> Without hassle, additional software or anything? If so, is it a full
> Outlook or a pocket version?

You need the full version of Mobile phone tools. Doesn't sync tasks and
reduced contact information (Name - no company, phone, e-mail), splits
contacts with more than one phone nr. (e.g. office, private, mobile, fax)
in seperate contacts.
The Razr is definetly no business phone! I use a Commi9500 and the Razr on
the road ;-)

Regards,
Andi
!