ATI - TV Wonder PCI picture?

bikeme74

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2002
Hi There,

Wondering if you can help. My T.V. card (channels) gets blurred/scrambled after I exit the T.V. window. Example: Everying is fine when I watch my shows. Then I exit the program. Then I open the T.V. window again to watch some more T.V., but this time, all the channels are now scrambled. It's hard for me to get it to work again where my channels are fine. I know it's not my cable because I hook the cable wire up to a regular T.V. and it works. What's going on? Why are my channels getting scramble after one watching period. Your help is greatly appreciated!

I got an ATI TV Wonder PCI card on a computer with WinXP Professtional OS and Asus GeForce2 GTS Deluxe (AGP-7700) video card. ATI Multimedia Center 7.1

Oh yeah, my installation of the TV card and ATI Drivers and Multimedia softwares went pretty smooth. There is no components in the system properties with exclamation/question marks or anything. So what's going on with the channels being scramble after one sitting.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by bikeme74 on 11/26/02 03:33 AM.</EM></FONT></P>