Can anyone help me 'cuz my MPT doesn't work for my T-Mobil..

Last response: in Brands
February 13, 2005 8:22:19 AM

Hi, everyone:

I have a T-Mobile V180, and i installed MPT, the software did recognize the
phone (however, i can't update my ringtones). I don't know why, i wonder
that's because of T-Mobile??

My MPT DOES recognize my phone and installs the driver, but it doesn't give
me an interface for V180. Instead, i have to choose from a list where i
can't find "V180". So I chose V160 and it can't update ringtones.

By the way, I have one more question, can MPT update java games on my phone?

Thanks for reading this.

More about : cuz mpt work mobil

Anonymous
February 13, 2005 8:39:31 AM

Make sure you run the "Live Update" in MPT to upgrade tot he latest
version (3.19e) so your phone will be recognized. Then you should be
good to go. You cannot upload games through MPT. You either need some
more software (see www.howardforums.com for instructions and sites) or,
if your phone has Bluetooth, you can do it through My Bluetooth places.

From:Amir Abdul-Wahad via CellPhoneKB.com
forum@CellPhoneKB.com

> Hi, everyone:
>
> I have a T-Mobile V180, and i installed MPT, the software did
> recognize the phone (however, i can't update my ringtones). I don't
> know why, i wonder that's because of T-Mobile??
>
> My MPT DOES recognize my phone and installs the driver, but it
> doesn't give me an interface for V180. Instead, i have to choose from
> a list where i can't find "V180". So I chose V160 and it can't update
> ringtones.
>
> By the way, I have one more question, can MPT update java games on my
> phone?
>
> Thanks for reading this.

February 13, 2005 8:47:11 AM

I wonder is there a link to download 3.19 directly 'cuz it takes me years
to update the whole thing. it is like 200000MB or something like that.

February 13, 2005 10:38:00 AM

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 05:47:11 GMT, "Amir Abdul-Wahad via
CellPhoneKB.com" <forum@CellPhoneKB.com> wrote:

>I wonder is there a link to download 3.19 directly 'cuz it takes me years
>to update the whole thing. it is like 200000MB or something like that.

195 gigs? I doubt that.