Can anyone help me 'cuz my MPT doesn't work for my T-Mobil..

Hi, everyone:

I have a T-Mobile V180, and i installed MPT, the software did recognize the
phone (however, i can't update my ringtones). I don't know why, i wonder
that's because of T-Mobile??

My MPT DOES recognize my phone and installs the driver, but it doesn't give
me an interface for V180. Instead, i have to choose from a list where i
can't find "V180". So I chose V160 and it can't update ringtones.

By the way, I have one more question, can MPT update java games on my phone?

Thanks for reading this.

More about doesn work mobil

    Make sure you run the "Live Update" in MPT to upgrade tot he latest
    version (3.19e) so your phone will be recognized. Then you should be
    good to go. You cannot upload games through MPT. You either need some
    more software (see www.howardforums.com for instructions and sites) or,
    if your phone has Bluetooth, you can do it through My Bluetooth places.

    From:Amir Abdul-Wahad via CellPhoneKB.com
    forum@CellPhoneKB.com

    > Hi, everyone:
    >
    > I have a T-Mobile V180, and i installed MPT, the software did
    > recognize the phone (however, i can't update my ringtones). I don't
    > know why, i wonder that's because of T-Mobile??
    >
    > My MPT DOES recognize my phone and installs the driver, but it
    > doesn't give me an interface for V180. Instead, i have to choose from
    > a list where i can't find "V180". So I chose V160 and it can't update
    > ringtones.
    >
    > By the way, I have one more question, can MPT update java games on my
    > phone?
    >
    > Thanks for reading this.

    On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 05:47:11 GMT, "Amir Abdul-Wahad via
    CellPhoneKB.com" <forum@CellPhoneKB.com> wrote:

    >I wonder is there a link to download 3.19 directly 'cuz it takes me years
    >to update the whole thing. it is like 200000MB or something like that.

    195 gigs? I doubt that.

Motorola Mobile Phones