MMS problem with a v980

I seem to have a problem with my v980 and mms messages. I subscribed to a
Horoscope MMS service and all I get is the first image. My other half who
has my ex Siemens SX1 gets several images.

Does the v980 only accept 1 image or is my fone faulty?

Sean
3 answers Last reply
More about problem v980

    "Sean Rima" <thecivvie@gmail.com.invalid> wrote in message news:7at3e2-sgn.ln1@tcob1.net...

    > I seem to have a problem with my v980 and mms messages. I subscribed to a
    > Horoscope MMS service and all I get is the first image. My other half who
    > has my ex Siemens SX1 gets several images.
    >
    > Does the v980 only accept 1 image or is my fone faulty?
    >
    > Sean

    My V980 plays multiple images as a slide show, you have to press play to see the next one.

    Ewan

    Ewan Villiers <go@away.com> wrote:
    > "Sean Rima" <thecivvie@gmail.com.invalid> wrote in message news:7at3e2-sgn.ln1@tcob1.net...
    >>
    >> I seem to have a problem with my v980 and mms messages. I subscribed to a
    >> Horoscope MMS service and all I get is the first image. My other half who
    >> has my ex Siemens SX1 gets several images.
    >>
    >> Does the v980 only accept 1 image or is my fone faulty?
    >>
    >> Sean
    >
    > My V980 plays multiple images as a slide show, you have to press play to see the next one.

    I tried that it just ends. I just attempted to store and it showes only one
    pic per message yet my wife has 5 or 6. I have Flex se6028axxb8005. Is that
    different to yours

    Sean

    Ewan Villiers <go@away.com> wrote:
    > "Sean Rima" <thecivvie@gmail.com.invalid> wrote in message news:7at3e2-sgn.ln1@tcob1.net...
    >>
    >> I seem to have a problem with my v980 and mms messages. I subscribed to a
    >> Horoscope MMS service and all I get is the first image. My other half who
    >> has my ex Siemens SX1 gets several images.
    >>
    >> Does the v980 only accept 1 image or is my fone faulty?
    >>
    >> Sean
    >
    > My V980 plays multiple images as a slide show, you have to press play to see the next one.

    I just stuck my sim into another phone and checked that it was not a network
    problem, put the sim back and now they work. Figure that one :)

    Sean

Motorola Siemens