MMS problem with a v980

Last response: in Brands
February 13, 2005 3:20:55 PM

I seem to have a problem with my v980 and mms messages. I subscribed to a
Horoscope MMS service and all I get is the first image. My other half who
has my ex Siemens SX1 gets several images.

Does the v980 only accept 1 image or is my fone faulty?

Sean

More about : mms problem v980

Anonymous
February 13, 2005 9:59:38 PM

"Sean Rima" <thecivvie@gmail.com.invalid> wrote in message news:7at3e2-sgn.ln1@tcob1.net...

> I seem to have a problem with my v980 and mms messages. I subscribed to a
> Horoscope MMS service and all I get is the first image. My other half who
> has my ex Siemens SX1 gets several images.
>
> Does the v980 only accept 1 image or is my fone faulty?
>
> Sean

My V980 plays multiple images as a slide show, you have to press play to see the next one.

Ewan
Anonymous
February 13, 2005 11:14:45 PM

Ewan Villiers <go@away.com> wrote:
> "Sean Rima" <thecivvie@gmail.com.invalid> wrote in message news:7at3e2-sgn.ln1@tcob1.net...
>>
>> I seem to have a problem with my v980 and mms messages. I subscribed to a
>> Horoscope MMS service and all I get is the first image. My other half who
>> has my ex Siemens SX1 gets several images.
>>
>> Does the v980 only accept 1 image or is my fone faulty?
>>
>> Sean
>
> My V980 plays multiple images as a slide show, you have to press play to see the next one.

I tried that it just ends. I just attempted to store and it showes only one
pic per message yet my wife has 5 or 6. I have Flex se6028axxb8005. Is that
different to yours

Sean
Anonymous
February 13, 2005 11:59:43 PM

Ewan Villiers <go@away.com> wrote:
> "Sean Rima" <thecivvie@gmail.com.invalid> wrote in message news:7at3e2-sgn.ln1@tcob1.net...
>>
>> I seem to have a problem with my v980 and mms messages. I subscribed to a
>> Horoscope MMS service and all I get is the first image. My other half who
>> has my ex Siemens SX1 gets several images.
>>
>> Does the v980 only accept 1 image or is my fone faulty?
>>
>> Sean
>
> My V980 plays multiple images as a slide show, you have to press play to see the next one.

I just stuck my sim into another phone and checked that it was not a network
problem, put the sim back and now they work. Figure that one :)

Sean
!