Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Laptops
  • Wireless Network
  • Connection
  • Wireless Networking
Last response: in Wireless Networking
November 1, 2012 11:03:08 AM

hello, i have toshiba c600 a259 with core i3 processor. the laptop is great but it has one big problem with the network wireless card.. everytime i try to connect to my home wireless network the computer freeze and i have to press the power button to turn it off. \however i tried connecting to another network somewhere else and it worked fine. There is nothing wrong with the wireless network router because other laptops can connect to this network. my toshiba also can connect to interrnet if i plugged it directly to the router
nb my wireless network card model is: atheros AR9002WB-1NG\
thank you in advance :) 

More about : laptop freeze connecting home network

November 11, 2012 6:28:39 PM

tahafez said:
hello, i have toshiba c600 a259 with core i3 processor. the laptop is great but it has one big problem with the network wireless card.. everytime i try to connect to my home wireless network the computer freeze and i have to press the power button to turn it off. \however i tried connecting to another network somewhere else and it worked fine. There is nothing wrong with the wireless network router because other laptops can connect to this network. my toshiba also can connect to interrnet if i plugged it directly to the router
nb my wireless network card model is: atheros AR9002WB-1NG\
thank you in advance :) 

m
l
Related resources
!