  • Phones
  • Games
Last response: in Brands
February 13, 2005 10:03:01 PM

Help

I've found a place on the net where I can download some games for my phone.
I also have MTP and I'm familiar with the program.

The problem I'm having is getting the games on the phone so I can play
them. With MTP open, I don't see any place or any way that I can upload the
games to the phone. Do I need a different program or should I be able to use
what I have to do this.

(@ @)
----------o00o-(_)-o00o----------

More about : loading games v220

Anonymous
February 14, 2005 3:58:32 AM

You can't load games through MPT. You can do it with other software that
has been discussed here or with Bluetooth if your phone has that. See
www.howardforums.com for more info. If you have Bluetooth see
www.brobin111@blogspot.com

From:D oug Jones
kdjones@sympatico.ca

> Help
>

> I've found a place on the net where I can download some games for my
> phone. I also have MTP and I'm familiar with the program.
>
> The problem I'm having is getting the games on the phone so I can
> play them. With MTP open, I don't see any place or any way that I can
> upload the games to the phone. Do I need a different program or
> should I be able to use what I have to do this.
>

> (@ @)
February 15, 2005 4:14:40 PM

Hi doug thanks to BruceR i use widcomm and thats great for putting the games
on a motorola and ringtones and pics and all the usual stuff, wouldnt mind
that site though if you could email me with it would be grateful

dave

!