MN 500 problems please help

I have the 500 series base station, adapter and laptop
adapter, yet when I try to open the base station
management it wont let me, so i tried using the
192.168.2.1 and that wont work either, any help?

If you goto the command prompt and type "ipconfig" what ip is assigned to
your wireless card (or network card).

If it starts with 169.254.*.*, then it is not getting an ip from the base
station.

You might want to see if the network adapter is properly installed (check in
device manager)
Also see that you don't have mac filtering settings blocking your network
adapter (i.e. make sure they are correct)

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -

"T" <tber52@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I have the 500 series base station, adapter and laptop
> adapter, yet when I try to open the base station
> management it wont let me, so i tried using the
> 192.168.2.1 and that wont work either, any help?

I get the same problem... it's greyed out... I have to
close that window, then open it back up and click on it
real quick before it greys out again... seriously!!!