Your question

No bios found

Tags:
  • BIOS
  • Flash
  • Windows 7
Last response: in Windows 7
May 21, 2012 9:06:46 AM

Hello, how i resolve the problem when my bios is not found because i update the utlitiy flash...so it can not to the system of comp..pls help me..just send un my email...martyreganon@yahoo.com...tnx

More about : bios found

May 21, 2012 9:18:04 AM

mar_hunter said:
Hello, how i resolve the problem when my bios is not found because i update the utlitiy flash...so it can not to the system of comp..pls help me..just send un my email...martyreganon@yahoo.com...tnx

Try turning off computer then removing the motherboard battery, leave it out for 20 minutes then replace it and try to boot up again. If your lucky it will restore bios back to motherboard default. May have to enter bios to set up your boot order, date etc.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
May 21, 2012 9:20:33 AM

you post your email you get spam, you might want edit it out.

Back to the problem in hand. I think you are saying that you tried to update your bios and it failed. The answer to this greatly depends on your motherboard.
If it's an older motherboard you might need to replace the bios chip, if you can get a replacement chip. The alternative to replacing the chip is reflashing it, but that requires a little bit of specialized kit.

If it's a newer motherboard, it should have dual bios chips and it should automtcally switch to the alternative bios and restore the original chip to a default setting.

However, neither is guaranteed and you could be looking at a dead motherboard.
m
l
Related resources
!