V400

Last response: in Brands
February 14, 2005 3:13:36 PM

Lost a V400 1 month after signing a contract with Cingular. Need to get a
new handset, Cingular charges an arm and a leg (and more). Is there an
onling outlet that sells V400 handsets that are compatable with Cingular?

Thanks in advance

Oldspook

More about : v400

Anonymous
February 14, 2005 8:55:07 PM

Hello,
Sorry you lost your mobile phone,we however have some mobile phones in
stock, including the Mot V400, we sell a unit for only $230, its brand
new, sim free plus accessories all complete, so let us know if you would
like to buy from us, looking forward to hearing from you soon, thanks.
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 11:27:04 PM

You can buy unlocked ones on ebay that will work with any carrier.

From:o ldspook
oldspooknospam@yahoo.com

> Lost a V400 1 month after signing a contract with Cingular. Need to
> get a new handset, Cingular charges an arm and a leg (and more). Is
> there an onling outlet that sells V400 handsets that are compatable
> with Cingular?
> Thanks in advance
>
> Oldspook
February 15, 2005 6:18:56 AM

The V400 was/is exclusive to Cingular in USA so compatibility is assured
assuming it wasn't modified.

--
Steve

!