What is the latest version of Mobile PhoneTools

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

I have just ordered a V551 and was wondering if there is a safe place
to download the Mobile PhoneTools to sync with my Lotus Notes database
or should I just purchase a version. If I should purchase the latest
version what is it, i.e. 2.0, 3.0, 3.1? Thanks in advance for your
help.
8 answers Last reply
More about what latest version mobile phonetools
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    Thanks, any thoughts on downloading or ordering?
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    "Scott" <saeaster@verizon.net> wrote in message
    news:1108604255.906581.186930@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
    >I have just ordered a V551 and was wondering if there is a safe place
    > to download the Mobile PhoneTools to sync with my Lotus Notes database
    > or should I just purchase a version. If I should purchase the latest
    > version what is it, i.e. 2.0, 3.0, 3.1? Thanks in advance for your
    > help.


    3.19e
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    About $10 on ebay. Buy any version from 2.11 up and it will
    automatically upgrade to the latest.

    From:Scott
    saeaster@verizon.net

    > Thanks, any thoughts on downloading or ordering?
  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    On 16 Feb 2005 17:37:35 -0800, "Scott" <saeaster@verizon.net> wrote:

    I think I saw somewhere on the Internet the "final version" (i.e. no
    mor e's, h's etc...)
  5. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    Live Update says that 3.19e is the latest version. Not sure how there
    could be a "final" version unless either it is being replaced or
    Motorola has stopped developing new phones. A lot of the updates are
    just to expand the models supported.

    From:Hagen_von_Troje
    vinny602003@yahoo.com

    > On 16 Feb 2005 17:37:35 -0800, "Scott" <saeaster@verizon.net> wrote:
    >
    > I think I saw somewhere on the Internet the "final version" (i.e. no
    > mor e's, h's etc...)
  6. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    mine is version 3.23.

    "Scott" <saeaster@verizon.net> wrote in message
    news:1108604255.906581.186930@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
    >I have just ordered a V551 and was wondering if there is a safe place
    > to download the Mobile PhoneTools to sync with my Lotus Notes database
    > or should I just purchase a version. If I should purchase the latest
    > version what is it, i.e. 2.0, 3.0, 3.1? Thanks in advance for your
    > help.
    >
  7. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    i use v3.4

    On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 02:18:37 GMT, "Tembo" <sppeszel@shaw.ca> wrote:

    >mine is version 3.23.
    >
    >"Scott" <saeaster@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >news:1108604255.906581.186930@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
    >>I have just ordered a V551 and was wondering if there is a safe place
    >> to download the Mobile PhoneTools to sync with my Lotus Notes database
    >> or should I just purchase a version. If I should purchase the latest
    >> version what is it, i.e. 2.0, 3.0, 3.1? Thanks in advance for your
    >> help.
    >>
    >
  8. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    I just did a live update tonight, and the latest version is 3.23.

    On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 23:19:30 -0500, MiniSports
    <MiniSports@roverracing.com> wrote:

    >i use v3.4
    >
    >On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 02:18:37 GMT, "Tembo" <sppeszel@shaw.ca> wrote:
    >
    >>mine is version 3.23.
    >>
    >>"Scott" <saeaster@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >>news:1108604255.906581.186930@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
    >>>I have just ordered a V551 and was wondering if there is a safe place
    >>> to download the Mobile PhoneTools to sync with my Lotus Notes database
    >>> or should I just purchase a version. If I should purchase the latest
    >>> version what is it, i.e. 2.0, 3.0, 3.1? Thanks in advance for your
    >>> help.
    >>>
    >>
Ask a new question

Read More

Motorola Mobile