TV Show Alias Love The V3 Razr

Hi Group,

Of slight interest to the owners of the Motorola V3 Razr phone, is the fact that
in every episode of the New Season of the TV Show "Alias," the main character--
Sydney Bristow--is shown using that phone. She has been shown using the
calling/receiving feature, camera phone feature, and uploading feature (plans
and schematics she photographed with the phone). The new de rigueur phone for
spies?

To critics: I do have a life. I record this show on DVD RAM (can Pause to
verify), love my V3 and notice it if it's used on TV.

Regards,
Ducati
2 answers Last reply
More about show alias love razr

    It was shown on "Without A Trace" last night too. Great product placement
    ;-)

    <Ducati@Darmah.net> wrote in message
    > Hi Group,
    >
    > Of slight interest to the owners of the Motorola V3 Razr phone, is the
    fact that
    > in every episode of the New Season of the TV Show "Alias," the main
    character--
    > Sydney Bristow--is shown using that phone. She has been shown using the
    > calling/receiving feature, camera phone feature, and uploading feature
    (plans
    > and schematics she photographed with the phone). The new de rigueur phone
    for
    > spies?
    >
    > To critics: I do have a life. I record this show on DVD RAM (can Pause to
    > verify), love my V3 and notice it if it's used on TV.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Ducati
  2. This is a great action series. It has total 5 seasons and all are very interesting to watch.

    http://alias.download-episodes.tv/

Motorola TV Phones