TV Show Alias Love The V3 Razr

Last response: in Brands
February 18, 2005 3:25:57 AM

Hi Group,

Of slight interest to the owners of the Motorola V3 Razr phone, is the fact that
in every episode of the New Season of the TV Show "Alias," the main character--
Sydney Bristow--is shown using that phone. She has been shown using the
calling/receiving feature, camera phone feature, and uploading feature (plans
and schematics she photographed with the phone). The new de rigueur phone for
spies?

To critics: I do have a life. I record this show on DVD RAM (can Pause to
verify), love my V3 and notice it if it's used on TV.

Regards,
Ducati

More about : show alias love razr

Anonymous
February 18, 2005 8:08:19 PM

It was shown on "Without A Trace" last night too. Great product placement
;-)

!