How do I transfer ringtones to a V180 or T720 from a Mac??

Tags:
  • Motorola
  • Macintosh
Last response: in Brands
Share
February 18, 2005 1:26:01 PM

Can anyone tell me how to transfer ringtones to either a T720 or a V180? I
have the necessary USB cables. Is there anyway to do it from within the Mac
OS X, or do I need Virtual PC? I'm currently running with Mac OS X 10.3.7.
If it requires using Terminal, that is fine as I am familiar with UNIX. Any
assistance would be appreciated. My wife has been asking for some new
ringtones.

Thanks!!

More about : transfer ringtones v180 t720 mac

Anonymous
February 18, 2005 11:37:59 PM

From a PC you can use Mobile Phone Tools or My Bluetooth Places. Sorry,
but I don't what works with a MAC.