fueledguitar

Honorable
Oct 31, 2012
Okay, so for some reason, My web browsers won't let me login to my youtube, facebook, and twitter account. I tried every solution on google but the problem keeps coming. Here, you can see the errors I got when I'm trying to login. And BTW, I'm using the updated version of google chrome and mozilla firefox. I tried downgrading those browsers but the problems is still there.

On Facebook:
"Invalid Server Certificate"
=
Possible Solution:
They say that synchronizing the time and date should fix the problem.

Result:
Didn't work
===
On Twitter
"Something is technically wrong.
Thanks for noticing—we're going to fix it up and have things back to normal soon."

Possible Solution:
I don't know.
===
On YouTube
"Your browser's cookie functionality is turned off. Please turn it on."

Possible Solution:
Clearing off history and cookies.

Result:
Didn't work
===

I use other web browsers such as Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer, I tried defragmenting and having a full scan in my system, but it's still there. I'm sorry for my english. Anyway please help. Any help is appreciated. :) :(

wacabletech

Honorable
Dec 15, 2012
Most likely you installed some third party security software or changed the setting on your browser to stop things from happening they use to identify you as you.
IF IE, go to tools internet options

Select the security tab and click the default level button if it is not greyed out.
Then select the privacy tab and select default button if it is not greyed out.
Then click the Advanced tab, and click the restore advanced settings button.

Restart internet explorer by shutting it down and bringing it back up, then see what happens with those sites.
If they still fail then you probably have some sort of security software blocking your access, depending on your age your parents may have installed it in which case you need to talk with them.

Or servers are overloaded for the holidays and you just have to wait.

fueledguitar

Honorable
Oct 31, 2012

I didn't use IE for a couple of years, and parents dont know about security in pc (im 15 anyway), My updated AntiVirus which is Microsoft Essentials might cause the problems.
It didn't work for some reason, the security tab thingy.
Thank you sir for giving my topic a time. But I need more answers.