For a dummy how to transfer via usb jad games to a V550

Last response: in Brands
February 19, 2005 2:45:51 AM

all in the header

Also I've got this disc with tons of midi tones and jad games, I've managed
to transfer wallpaper and mp3, when changeing options to a v600 rather than
a v550, got mpt 3.19. but I'm having real probs trying to drop jads into the
phone, I know I can't do this via mpt where do i get OBEX from ?? tried this
midway thing but does'nt seem to like my xp sp2 or phone.

sorry for being a bit of as knob but I'm stuck, is there a simple guide for
dummies like me ????

p.s. midi will not be reconised by v550, anyone know of a real free program
that will transfer midi to mp3 ?

in advance thx for any herp
February 19, 2005 4:39:54 PM

get widcomm ver 4 that has the obex in it and you can drop jar files no
problem

"Graham Matthews" <gray044@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:p 6vRd.2613$mh.2089@newsfe5-win.ntli.net...
> all in the header
>
> Also I've got this disc with tons of midi tones and jad games, I've
> managed to transfer wallpaper and mp3, when changeing options to a v600
> rather than a v550, got mpt 3.19. but I'm having real probs trying to drop
> jads into the phone, I know I can't do this via mpt where do i get OBEX
> from ?? tried this midway thing but does'nt seem to like my xp sp2 or
> phone.
>
> sorry for being a bit of as knob but I'm stuck, is there a simple guide
> for dummies like me ????
>
> p.s. midi will not be reconised by v550, anyone know of a real free
> program that will transfer midi to mp3 ?
>
> in advance thx for any herp

Anonymous
February 19, 2005 8:27:00 PM

See my tutorial at www.brobin111.blogspot.com and your troubles will be