For a dummy how to transfer via usb jad games to a V550

all in the header

Also I've got this disc with tons of midi tones and jad games, I've managed
to transfer wallpaper and mp3, when changeing options to a v600 rather than
a v550, got mpt 3.19. but I'm having real probs trying to drop jads into the
phone, I know I can't do this via mpt where do i get OBEX from ?? tried this
midway thing but does'nt seem to like my xp sp2 or phone.

sorry for being a bit of as knob but I'm stuck, is there a simple guide for
dummies like me ????

p.s. midi will not be reconised by v550, anyone know of a real free program
that will transfer midi to mp3 ?

in advance thx for any herp
2 answers Last reply
More about dummy transfer games v550

    get widcomm ver 4 that has the obex in it and you can drop jar files no
    problem

    "Graham Matthews" <gray044@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > all in the header
    >
    > Also I've got this disc with tons of midi tones and jad games, I've
    > managed to transfer wallpaper and mp3, when changeing options to a v600
    > rather than a v550, got mpt 3.19. but I'm having real probs trying to drop
    > jads into the phone, I know I can't do this via mpt where do i get OBEX
    > from ?? tried this midway thing but does'nt seem to like my xp sp2 or
    > phone.
    >
    > sorry for being a bit of as knob but I'm stuck, is there a simple guide
    > for dummies like me ????
    >
    > p.s. midi will not be reconised by v550, anyone know of a real free
    > program that will transfer midi to mp3 ?
    >
    > in advance thx for any herp

    See my tutorial at www.brobin111.blogspot.com and your troubles will be
    over.

    From:Graham Matthews
    gray044@ntlworld.com

    > all in the header
    >
    > Also I've got this disc with tons of midi tones and jad games, I've
    > managed to transfer wallpaper and mp3, when changeing options to a
    > v600 rather than a v550, got mpt 3.19. but I'm having real probs
    > trying to drop jads into the phone, I know I can't do this via mpt
    > where do i get OBEX from ?? tried this midway thing but does'nt seem
    > to like my xp sp2 or phone.
    > sorry for being a bit of as knob but I'm stuck, is there a simple
    > guide for dummies like me ????
    >
    > p.s. midi will not be reconised by v550, anyone know of a real free
    > program that will transfer midi to mp3 ?
    >
    > in advance thx for any herp

Motorola Games