REQ Motorola Phone Tools for V600 or any softwear!! thanks..

Last response: in Brands
Share
February 20, 2005 7:17:41 AM

looking for softwear for my v600 its from t-mobile!! also how can i unlock and
if i do what other features will i have??

begin 644 Jule Info & Search.nfo
M:&%L;&\L#0H-"FAI97(@:V]M;70@9&%S('!A<FES(&AI;'1O;B!P<FEV871V
M:61E;R!U;F0@96EN(&MA=&EE('!R:6-E('-P96-I86P@:&EN=&5R:&5R+@T*
M97,@:7-T(&5I;F4@=F-D(&%L<R!N97)O(&EM86=E(&EN:VPN(#4E(')E8V]V
M97)Y<PT*#0II8V@@=V5R9&4@:6X@>G5K=6YF="#V9G1E<B!I;B!D:65S97(@
M9W)O=7`@<&]S=&5N('5N9"!H;V9F92!A=6-H(&YO8V@@96EN:6=E<R!H:65R
M('IU(&9I;F1E;BXN#0H-"@T*#0IW96ET97)H:6X@<W5C:&4@:6-H.@T*#0IA
M;&QE<R!V;VX@(FMO;&]S<V%L92!J=6=E;F0B#0IA;&QE<R!V;VX@(D9L;W=E
M<G!O<FYO<R(-"F%L;&5S('9O;B`B9&EE(')E9VEE<G5N9R(-"F%L;&5S('9O
M;B`B97)D;?9B96PB#0IA;&QE<R!V;VX@(G)E9WD@8VQA<V5N(@T*86QL97,@
M=F]N(")O;&D@<V-H=6QZ('5N9"!D97(@:'5N9"!M87)I92(-"F1I92!N975E
M(")T;V-O=')O;FEC(@T*9&EE(&YE=64@=F]N(")K86YT92(-"G5N9"!N;V-H
M(&%L;&5S('9O;B`B:VQE92(-"@T*=V5N;B!S:64@:F5M86YD('!O<W1E;B!W
M_')D92P@=^1R92!I8V@@<V5H<B!D86YK8F%R+@T*#0IW_&YS8VAE(&EN(&1I
M97-E<B!R:6-H='5N9R!W97)D92!I8V@@=F5R<W5C:&5N('IU(&5R9OQL;&5N
2+@T*#0IG<G7?(&IU;&4-"@T*
`
end
Anonymous
February 20, 2005 11:14:40 AM

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 04:17:41 GMT, <someone@somedomain.com.> wrote:

>looking for softwear for my v600 its from t-mobile!! also how can i unlock and
>if i do what other features will i have??

Hey maybe if you post your request a few times....
February 20, 2005 8:16:31 PM

Since this is not a binaries group, you're not likely to get the files
here. Do a Usenet search and you will find it. To my knowledge, there
is no need to unlock the phone, you have full function of the phone as
long as it's activated. I'm using Cingular, and Once you install a
working sim card, everything should work. Once I installed a Prepay
sim card in my MPx220, all functions are available. However, the
Mobile Phone Tools won't work with the 220, it uses Microsoft Active
Sync to accomplish the same task. You will need the data cable if you
want to interact with the phone using your computer. They are very
cheap on Ebay, just watch the shipping cost.. Good Luck

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 08:14:40 -0800, Evan Platt
<evan@TheObvious.espphotography.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 04:17:41 GMT, <someone@somedomain.com.> wrote:
>
>>looking for softwear for my v600 its from t-mobile!! also how can i unlock and
>>if i do what other features will i have??
>
>Hey maybe if you post your request a few times....
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 12:40:07 PM

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 17:16:31 GMT, tattoo <tattoo@home.com> wrote:

>Since this is not a binaries group, you're not likely to get the files
>here. Do a Usenet search and you will find it. To my knowledge, there
>is no need to unlock the phone, you have full function of the phone as
>long as it's activated. I'm using Cingular, and Once you install a
>working sim card, everything should work. Once I installed a Prepay
>sim card in my MPx220, all functions are available. However, the
>Mobile Phone Tools won't work with the 220, it uses Microsoft Active
>Sync to accomplish the same task. You will need the data cable if you
>want to interact with the phone using your computer. They are very
>cheap on Ebay, just watch the shipping cost.. Good Luck

You're responding to the wrong person.