Trouble installing drivers properly

HaTeFrEe420

Honorable
May 21, 2012
Hello, I'm using win 7 ultimate 64 bit and I can't get sound or an internet connection. I've downloaded several dozen drivers, and can't get any to work right. when I put the mouse cursor over the speaker icon, it says "No Audio Output Device is installed". Can you please tell me how to fix this?

if it a dell or hp you have to use the vendor drivers. if you just did a clean install of windows your going to need to install the mb chipset drivers first. there should be a driver cd with the mb. if not start with intel chipset drivers. if it not an intel then check amd web page. one how can i been stupid momnet is check your mb bios under onboard devices. if the sound and network card are turned off the sound wont work. if it a pre built system use cpu-z to read the mb info. with the model of the mb you should be able to go to the mb vendor web page and get the correct list of drivers. with sound chipset there realteck...asus..soundblaster. with network cards there are more that the sound card ones. you can cheat sometime by lloking under windows device..if windows is showing a device id with a lot of number....sometime google that number to find out the driver needed.

rezam66

Honorable
Jun 10, 2012

Hi, I had problem with my sound after win7 install for a long time, did everything even spilled chicken blood on the laptop but it didnt help!!!
Anyway, I found a solution so it may help you too. Remove adobe flush plugins and adobe activex and any plugin from adobe. It seems there is some missmatch with adobe and the sound.
I hope it help, it dosent hurt to try, dose it?
good luck

turn off the antivirus, firewall and security when installing drivers. The security prevents new drivers from installing.
NEVER install drivers from any source but the manufacturer.