V551 Browser

Am I correct that the browser can only output text? I've never been able
to see any pictures or media via the browser...yet under Browser Setup
there are options for turning sound/multimedia on/off...why's that?

--
Tandaemonium
More about v551 browser

    "Tandaemonium" <Tandaemonium.1ku1yy@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote in message

    > Am I correct that the browser can only output text? I've never been able
    > to see any pictures or media via the browser...yet under Browser Setup
    > there are options for turning sound/multimedia on/off...why's that?

    The V551 is capable of displaying images. You might want to try NOAA's as an
    examle site as it's pretty nice:
    http://www.srh.noaa.gov/wml

    Take a look at the doppler radars. Sometimes they are dark, though

    You can also view nice maps at mapquest:
    http://www.mapquest.com/pda/main.adp

Motorola Multimedia Browsers