V551 Browser

Last response: in Brands
February 22, 2005 5:17:07 AM

Am I correct that the browser can only output text? I've never been able
to see any pictures or media via the browser...yet under Browser Setup
there are options for turning sound/multimedia on/off...why's that?

--
Tandaemonium

More about : v551 browser

Anonymous
February 22, 2005 3:19:45 PM

"Tandaemonium" <Tandaemonium.1ku1yy@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote in message

> Am I correct that the browser can only output text? I've never been able
> to see any pictures or media via the browser...yet under Browser Setup
> there are options for turning sound/multimedia on/off...why's that?

The V551 is capable of displaying images. You might want to try NOAA's as an
examle site as it's pretty nice:
http://www.srh.noaa.gov/wml

Take a look at the doppler radars. Sometimes they are dark, though

You can also view nice maps at mapquest:
http://www.mapquest.com/pda/main.adp
!