Anyone one know why?
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about computer shut playing game onile
  1. Terrible game?
    Terrible computer?
    Terrible maintenance?
  2. asalikus said:
    Anyone one know why?

it could be from heat or your pulling to much power from your power supply. i would start by opening your case and see if there a lot of dust.if there is blow it out. also check that the fans are spinning. use a program like hardware monitor and run a program like prime95 to see if the cpu is over heating..if it passes then run a gpu burn in test or diag porgram and see that the gpu fan spin up as the card gets hot. most gpu bios and drivers have a fan profile that makes the gpu fan spin up when the card hit x temps. sometime the fan can lag behind how hot the gpu is getting. sometime it better in games to tell the gpu to max the fan out.. if it a power supply issue with hardware monitor you have to watch the ps voltage to see if under load it not holding.
  3. Hello, sir first of all it is a pleasure to talk to you. The game is pretty good for a FREE game and does not require a good system specification. My computer is a laptop and reaches to really high temperatures has a CPU of AMD Phenom II N870 Triple Core at 2.30GHz. Any suggestions?

WR2 said:
    Terrible game?
    Terrible computer?
    Terrible maintenance?
  4. I use a dell laptop and my CPU temperature reach 96c not even on load! What should I do, I tried to open all the fans but I couldn't find a way to fix the fan problem. Any suggestions?

smorizio said:
    it could be from heat or your pulling to much power from your power supply. i would start by opening your case and see if there a lot of dust.if there is blow it out. also check that the fans are spinning. use a program like hardware monitor and run a program like prime95 to see if the cpu is over heating..if it passes then run a gpu burn in test or diag porgram and see that the gpu fan spin up as the card gets hot. most gpu bios and drivers have a fan profile that makes the gpu fan spin up when the card hit x temps. sometime the fan can lag behind how hot the gpu is getting. sometime it better in games to tell the gpu to max the fan out.. if it a power supply issue with hardware monitor you have to watch the ps voltage to see if under load it not holding.
  5. Best answer
    Have you cleaned your laptops cooling system any time recently?
  6. Like checking if there is any dust?

WR2 said:
  7. Thank you, it worked. Have a good night.

WR2 said:
  8. Best answer selected by asalikus.
Ask a new question

Read More

Computers Games Shutdown Windows 7