Terrible computer?
Terrible maintenance?
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
May 22, 2012 1:49:05 AM

asalikus said:
Anyone one know why?

it could be from heat or your pulling to much power from your power supply. i would start by opening your case and see if there a lot of dust.if there is blow it out. also check that the fans are spinning. use a program like hardware monitor and run a program like prime95 to see if the cpu is over heating..if it passes then run a gpu burn in test or diag porgram and see that the gpu fan spin up as the card gets hot. most gpu bios and drivers have a fan profile that makes the gpu fan spin up when the card hit x temps. sometime the fan can lag behind how hot the gpu is getting. sometime it better in games to tell the gpu to max the fan out.. if it a power supply issue with hardware monitor you have to watch the ps voltage to see if under load it not holding.
m
l
Related resources
May 22, 2012 2:48:18 AM

Hello, sir first of all it is a pleasure to talk to you. The game is pretty good for a FREE game and does not require a good system specification. My computer is a laptop and reaches to really high temperatures has a CPU of AMD Phenom II N870 Triple Core at 2.30GHz. Any suggestions?

WR2 said:
Terrible game?
Terrible computer?
Terrible maintenance?

m
l
May 22, 2012 2:51:56 AM

I use a dell laptop and my CPU temperature reach 96c not even on load! What should I do, I tried to open all the fans but I couldn't find a way to fix the fan problem. Any suggestions?

smorizio said:
it could be from heat or your pulling to much power from your power supply. i would start by opening your case and see if there a lot of dust.if there is blow it out. also check that the fans are spinning. use a program like hardware monitor and run a program like prime95 to see if the cpu is over heating..if it passes then run a gpu burn in test or diag porgram and see that the gpu fan spin up as the card gets hot. most gpu bios and drivers have a fan profile that makes the gpu fan spin up when the card hit x temps. sometime the fan can lag behind how hot the gpu is getting. sometime it better in games to tell the gpu to max the fan out.. if it a power supply issue with hardware monitor you have to watch the ps voltage to see if under load it not holding.

m
l

Best solution

a b $ Windows 7
May 22, 2012 2:52:25 AM

Have you cleaned your laptops cooling system any time recently?
May 22, 2012 3:01:19 AM

Like checking if there is any dust?

WR2 said:

m
l
May 22, 2012 3:21:51 AM

Thank you, it worked. Have a good night.

WR2 said:

m
l
May 22, 2012 3:22:27 AM

Best answer selected by asalikus.
m
l
!