Sign in with
Your question

Internet connection problem in asus p5ql-e

Last response: in Networking
December 23, 2012 1:37:56 PM

Hello,
for along i don't have any internet connection and i don't know what i must to do!!but my other computers have internet connection but this one...plz help me
a b Ĉ ASUS
December 23, 2012 7:56:39 PM

You will need to provide more information.

Did you have access and then it stopped? Wired or wireless? What OS, XP, Vista, Windows 7, or a Linux variety?

What have you done so far, checked cables, try another router LAN port, check your computer adapter and driver in the device manager?
m
l
March 26, 2013 10:17:46 PM

i have the same problem. nothing is wrong with the router. all my other roommates computers work and stay connected to the internet. my phone stays connected too but my asus laptop keeps disconnecting. i have to restart the computer to get connection for maybe a few minutes until the computer disconnects itself. The computer can see the wireless signal of my router and stays connected but the internet connection is lost.

i have a ASUS RT-N66U Dual-Band Wireless-N900 Gigabit Router.
Laptop: ASUS K53SV Intel® Core™ i7-2630QM 6GB DDR3 NVIDIA GeForce GT 540

network adapter
Intel(R) Centrino (R) Wireless-N 100

i have tried uninstalling the network adapter. At first i was successful at uninstalling it. However, whenever I try to disable or uninstall the adapter "device manager" freezes and fails.

i have done a system reboot but nothing seems to be working. The system reboot may not have gone back far enough but i went back to the farthest date possible but this was only a month prior to today.
m
l
!