MN 500 Problems to connect Internet (Modem COM 21)

Hi
I just bought a cable router MN 500, I can' make working,
I have Windows XP, the modem is a Com 21 DP1110, Can you
help me , I need help so badly

Did you try cloning the MAC address of the last device that was able to
connect to the Internet?

See here for details

MSBBN: Cannot Connect to the Internet Without a Cloned Media Access Control
Address
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=331933&product=MSbbn

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP