    complex software and procedures are required for that.

    From:Big Red
    byob@nowhere.com

    > Hi!
    > I'm a NEWBIE to this group. I just received my brand spanking new
    > v220. However, being a newbie to this Motorola phone, I can not add
    > to it..i.e. music and whatever else I can probably do..
    > I have a USB cable that fits into it, (from my digital cam) My
    > computer acknowledges it's there, but it is not accessible
    > So I'd like to know how/what I need to do to get it register it there
    > so I can access it and what not!
    > Thanks
    > Matt

    Thanks! I'll look for it

    "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    > You'll need a copy of Mobile Phone Tools. You can buy it very cheap on
    > ebay. As long as it's version 2.11 or higher it will automatically upgrade
    > to the latest (3.19e) during installation. That will let you do pretty
    > much everything except upload games. Additional and somewhat complex
    > software and procedures are required for that.
    >
    > From:Big Red
    > byob@nowhere.com
    >
    >> Hi!
    >> I'm a NEWBIE to this group. I just received my brand spanking new
    >> v220. However, being a newbie to this Motorola phone, I can not add
    >> to it..i.e. music and whatever else I can probably do..
    >> I have a USB cable that fits into it, (from my digital cam) My
    >> computer acknowledges it's there, but it is not accessible
    >> So I'd like to know how/what I need to do to get it register it there
    >> so I can access it and what not!
    >> Thanks
    >> Matt
    >>

    >> --

    Sorry one more thing...
    Are you know as big red? I am too..i'm 6'2" 280lbs and I've got red
    hair..just thought it was funny

    "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    > You'll need a copy of Mobile Phone Tools. You can buy it very cheap on
    > ebay. As long as it's version 2.11 or higher it will automatically upgrade
    > to the latest (3.19e) during installation. That will let you do pretty
    > much everything except upload games. Additional and somewhat complex
    > software and procedures are required for that.
    >
    > From:Big Red
    > byob@nowhere.com
    >
    >> Hi!
    >> I'm a NEWBIE to this group. I just received my brand spanking new
    >> v220. However, being a newbie to this Motorola phone, I can not add
    >> to it..i.e. music and whatever else I can probably do..
    >> I have a USB cable that fits into it, (from my digital cam) My
    >> computer acknowledges it's there, but it is not accessible
    >> So I'd like to know how/what I need to do to get it register it there
    >> so I can access it and what not!
    >> Thanks
    >> Matt
    >>

    >> --

    No, not me. Your description sounds like my business partner though.

    From:Big Red
    byob@nowhere.com

    > Sorry one more thing...
    > Are you know as big red? I am too..i'm 6'2" 280lbs and I've got
    > red hair..just thought it was funny
    >

    > "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
    >> You'll need a copy of Mobile Phone Tools. You can buy it very cheap
    >> on ebay. As long as it's version 2.11 or higher it will
    >> automatically upgrade to the latest (3.19e) during installation.
    >> That will let you do pretty much everything except upload games.
    >> Additional and somewhat complex software and procedures are required
    >> for that. From:Big Red
    >> byob@nowhere.com
    >>
    >>> Hi!
    >>> I'm a NEWBIE to this group. I just received my brand spanking
    >>> new v220. However, being a newbie to this Motorola phone, I can not
    >>> add to it..i.e. music and whatever else I can probably do..
    >>> I have a USB cable that fits into it, (from my digital cam) My
    >>> computer acknowledges it's there, but it is not accessible
    >>> So I'd like to know how/what I need to do to get it register it
    >>> there so I can access it and what not!
    >>> Thanks
    >>> Matt
    >>>

    >>> --

    So what software /procedures are needed to upload games and what-not ?

    thx

    On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 05:39:09 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
    wrote:

    >>No, not me. Your description sounds like my business partner though.
    >>

    >>From:Big Red
    >>byob@nowhere.com
    >>
    >>> Sorry one more thing...
    >>> Are you know as big red? I am too..i'm 6'2" 280lbs and I've got
    >>> red hair..just thought it was funny
    >>>

    >>> "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message

    There's a detailed discussion on everything you need to do at the
    Motorola section of www.howardforums.com. Take a look at that an then
    let me know if you need a sources for the software. Bluetootooth make
    the whole affair very simple but I don't think your phone has that.

    From:niteowl_guy@yahoo.com
    niteowl_guy@yahoo.com

    > So what software /procedures are needed to upload games and what-not ?
    >
    > thx
    >
    > On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 05:39:09 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>> No, not me. Your description sounds like my business partner though.
    >>>

    >>> From:Big Red
    >>> byob@nowhere.com

Motorola