Ringtone question

Newbie to this group, so excuse a question that I am sure has been asked a
number of times;

I have a V400 (actually 3 of them) that I just bought from Ebay. I would
like to download some ringtones to it to customize. I DL'd 3 from the
Cingular website. They have a pretty lame selection. Someone told me that
there are websites where you can download ringtones for free or very cheaply
and that they have a better selection than Cingular. Can anyone direct me to
them? Thanks.

MarMac
4 answers Last reply
More about ringtone question

    go to walmart music store to get mp3 samples and then use this free
    site

    http://www.funformobile.com

    to send to your phone.

    hope it helps

    --
    li_deng888

    try
    http://www.3gforfree.com

    http://www.esato.com

    there are more, but I can't think of them off hand.....

    Skraag

    On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 14:40:35 -0600, "MarMac1" <marmac2768@comcast.net>
    wrote:

    >Newbie to this group, so excuse a question that I am sure has been asked a
    >number of times;
    >
    >I have a V400 (actually 3 of them) that I just bought from Ebay. I would
    >like to download some ringtones to it to customize. I DL'd 3 from the
    >Cingular website. They have a pretty lame selection. Someone told me that
    >there are websites where you can download ringtones for free or very cheaply
    >and that they have a better selection than Cingular. Can anyone direct me to
    >them? Thanks.
    >
    >MarMac

    Try www.tagtag.com

    Make your own WAP site for FREE.

    On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 04:23:09 -0500, massey53@yahoo.com wrote:

    >try
    >http://www.3gforfree.com
    >
    >http://www.esato.com
    >
    >there are more, but I can't think of them off hand.....
    >
    >Skraag
    >

    >On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 14:40:35 -0600, "MarMac1" <marmac2768@comcast.net>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Newbie to this group, so excuse a question that I am sure has been asked a
    >>number of times;
    >>
    >>I have a V400 (actually 3 of them) that I just bought from Ebay. I would
    >>like to download some ringtones to it to customize. I DL'd 3 from the
    >>Cingular website. They have a pretty lame selection. Someone told me that
    >>there are websites where you can download ringtones for free or very cheaply
    >>and that they have a better selection than Cingular. Can anyone direct me to
    >>them? Thanks.
    >>
    >>MarMac

  4. Hey, there's an awesome new service available at My Mixer. Not only can you download ringtones directly to your phone, you can create, make, and share songs from your computer as ringtones. It's incredibly quick and easy to convert your favorite songs into ring tones.

    Quote:

    Try www.tagtag.com

    Make your own WAP site for FREE.

    On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 04:23:09 -0500, massey53@yahoo.com wrote:

    >try
    >http://www.3gforfree.com
    >
    >http://www.esato.com
    >
    >there are more, but I can't think of them off hand.....
    >
    >Skraag
    >

    >On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 14:40:35 -0600, "MarMac1" <marmac2768@comcast.net>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Newbie to this group, so excuse a question that I am sure has been asked a
    >>number of times;
    >>
    >>I have a V400 (actually 3 of them) that I just bought from Ebay. I would
    >>like to download some ringtones to it to customize. I DL'd 3 from the
    >>Cingular website. They have a pretty lame selection. Someone told me that
    >>there are websites where you can download ringtones for free or very cheaply
    >>and that they have a better selection than Cingular. Can anyone direct me to
    >>them? Thanks.
    >>
    >>MarMac

Motorola Download Cingular