Ringtone question

Last response: in Brands
February 25, 2005 5:40:35 PM

Newbie to this group, so excuse a question that I am sure has been asked a
number of times;

I have a V400 (actually 3 of them) that I just bought from Ebay. I would
like to download some ringtones to it to customize. I DL'd 3 from the
Cingular website. They have a pretty lame selection. Someone told me that
there are websites where you can download ringtones for free or very cheaply
and that they have a better selection than Cingular. Can anyone direct me to
them? Thanks.

MarMac

More about : ringtone question

Anonymous
February 26, 2005 7:23:09 AM

try
http://www.3gforfree.com

http://www.esato.com

there are more, but I can't think of them off hand.....

Skraag

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 14:40:35 -0600, "MarMac1" <marmac2768@comcast.net>
wrote:

>Newbie to this group, so excuse a question that I am sure has been asked a
>number of times;
>
>I have a V400 (actually 3 of them) that I just bought from Ebay. I would
>like to download some ringtones to it to customize. I DL'd 3 from the
>Cingular website. They have a pretty lame selection. Someone told me that
>there are websites where you can download ringtones for free or very cheaply
>and that they have a better selection than Cingular. Can anyone direct me to
>them? Thanks.
>
>MarMac

February 26, 2005 5:19:10 PM

Try www.tagtag.com

Make your own WAP site for FREE.

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 04:23:09 -0500, massey53@yahoo.com wrote:

>try
>http://www.3gforfree.com
>
>http://www.esato.com
>
>there are more, but I can't think of them off hand.....
>
>Skraag
>

>On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 14:40:35 -0600, "MarMac1" <marmac2768@comcast.net>
>wrote:
>
>>Newbie to this group, so excuse a question that I am sure has been asked a
>>number of times;
>>
>>I have a V400 (actually 3 of them) that I just bought from Ebay. I would
>>like to download some ringtones to it to customize. I DL'd 3 from the
>>Cingular website. They have a pretty lame selection. Someone told me that
>>there are websites where you can download ringtones for free or very cheaply
>>and that they have a better selection than Cingular. Can anyone direct me to
>>them? Thanks.
>>
>>MarMac

August 15, 2009 1:43:22 AM

Hey, there's an awesome new service available at My Mixer. Not only can you download ringtones directly to your phone, you can create, make, and share songs from your computer as ringtones. It's incredibly quick and easy to convert your favorite songs into ring tones.

Quote:

!