V60i CDMA wont charge

Last response: in Brands
February 26, 2005 6:24:30 PM

I have a V60i thats 6 mo old that wont charge.
Used different chargers, its the phone!
Any suggestion?

More about : v60i cdma wont charge

Anonymous
February 26, 2005 7:00:09 PM

"Dellow" <tduijn@comcast.net> wrote in message
>I have a V60i thats 6 mo old that wont charge.
> Used different chargers, its the phone!
> Any suggestion?
> .... I have a similar problem - sometimes it will charge OK then it won't.
> With my phone I think it was caused by me putting it on the floor of my
> car behind my seat and I did not know there was some water there -
> apparently some of the electronics got shorted-out and semi-fried. I can
> live with it so far but someday I will have to replace it.
Cells and water do not mix!!!
February 26, 2005 7:06:10 PM

Dudhorse wrote:
> "Dellow" <tduijn@comcast.net> wrote in message
>
>>I have a V60i thats 6 mo old that wont charge.
>>Used different chargers, its the phone!
>>Any suggestion?
>>.... I have a similar problem - sometimes it will charge OK then it won't.
>>With my phone I think it was caused by me putting it on the floor of my
>>car behind my seat and I did not know there was some water there -
>>apparently some of the electronics got shorted-out and semi-fried. I can
>>live with it so far but someday I will have to replace it.
>
> Cells and water do not mix!!!

Try placing the phone (as apart as you can get it) into a baking oven at
about 130 deg F. for a couple of hours. No worse than in a car on a hot
day, it may evaporate the water out.
Phil
!