V60i CDMA wont charge

I have a V60i thats 6 mo old that wont charge.
Used different chargers, its the phone!
Any suggestion?
2 answers Last reply
More about v60i cdma wont charge

    "Dellow" <tduijn@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >I have a V60i thats 6 mo old that wont charge.
    > Used different chargers, its the phone!
    > Any suggestion?
    > .... I have a similar problem - sometimes it will charge OK then it won't.
    > With my phone I think it was caused by me putting it on the floor of my
    > car behind my seat and I did not know there was some water there -
    > apparently some of the electronics got shorted-out and semi-fried. I can
    > live with it so far but someday I will have to replace it.
    Cells and water do not mix!!!

    Dudhorse wrote:
    > "Dellow" <tduijn@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>I have a V60i thats 6 mo old that wont charge.
    >>Used different chargers, its the phone!
    >>Any suggestion?
    >>.... I have a similar problem - sometimes it will charge OK then it won't.
    >>With my phone I think it was caused by me putting it on the floor of my
    >>car behind my seat and I did not know there was some water there -
    >>apparently some of the electronics got shorted-out and semi-fried. I can
    >>live with it so far but someday I will have to replace it.
    >
    > Cells and water do not mix!!!

    Try placing the phone (as apart as you can get it) into a baking oven at
    about 130 deg F. for a couple of hours. No worse than in a car on a hot
    day, it may evaporate the water out.
    Phil

Motorola Phones