motorola v180

Anyway I can download mp3 using a usb cable
to the motorola v180 without using motorola's software ?

thanks
7 answers Last reply
More about motorola v180

    You might try MobileEdit (www.mobiledit.com/about.asp).

    It isn't free but I have used it to transfer ringtones and it allows you to
    keep a 'phone book instead of forcing you to download Outlook's. Check it
    out.

    Just a thought.

    Turner

    "mokong" <harlaho@netscape.net> wrote in message
    > Anyway I can download mp3 using a usb cable
    > to the motorola v180 without using motorola's software ?
    >
    > thanks

    no way you can transfer ringtone to your phone without a software......

    --
    homeless-dude

    False - if you have Bluetooth.

    From:homeless-dude
    homeless-dude.1lrdyy@WiFi-Forum_dot_com

    > no way you can transfer ringtone to your phone without a
    > software......
    >

    > --
    > homeless-dude
    > brought to you by http://www.wifi-forum.com/

    "mokong" <harlaho@netscape.net> wrote in message
    > Anyway I can download mp3 using a usb cable
    > to the motorola v180 without using motorola's software ?
    >
    > thanks

    Try this

    http://tinyurl.com/6zpsu

    bamp

    "bamp" <bampatcenturyteldotnet> wrote in message

    > "mokong" <harlaho@netscape.net> wrote in message
    >> Anyway I can download mp3 using a usb cable
    >> to the motorola v180 without using motorola's software ?
    >>
    >> thanks
    >
    > Try this
    >

    > http://tinyurl.com/6zpsu
    >

    > bamp

    Oops read further, don't think it'll work without the software.

    Bluetooth on a V180??

    bamp

    bluetooth will work on some phones, but not all, and beaware, virus
    might come along with bluetooth transfer. Thanks bamp for the driver
    link, somehow it's not avilable anymore, but i found it in same site
    somewhere. here is link: the driver for V180 (in case you are looking
    for one)

    http://tinyurl.com/5eh5z

    --
    X-rated

    Never tried it.But on the cable thing.
    I use the one that came with my HP M305 digital camera to transfer
    pictures to cpu.It will connect to my v180 and it works great with
    mobile phone tools.
    On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 23:20:53 -0600, X-rated
    <X-rated.1lx704@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote:

    >bluetooth will work on some phones, but not all, and beaware, virus
    >might come along with bluetooth transfer. Thanks bamp for the driver
    >link, somehow it's not avilable anymore, but i found it in same site
    >somewhere. here is link: the driver for V180 (in case you are looking
    >for one)
    >
    >http://tinyurl.com/5eh5z

Motorola Download MP3 USB Software