motorola v180

Last response: in Brands
February 27, 2005 11:04:09 PM

Anyway I can download mp3 using a usb cable
to the motorola v180 without using motorola's software ?

thanks

More about : motorola v180

Anonymous
March 3, 2005 12:01:19 AM

You might try MobileEdit (www.mobiledit.com/about.asp).

It isn't free but I have used it to transfer ringtones and it allows you to
keep a 'phone book instead of forcing you to download Outlook's. Check it
out.

Just a thought.

Turner

"mokong" <harlaho@netscape.net> wrote in message
> Anyway I can download mp3 using a usb cable
> to the motorola v180 without using motorola's software ?
>
> thanks

Anonymous
March 12, 2005 5:15:35 AM

no way you can transfer ringtone to your phone without a software......

--
homeless-dude
March 12, 2005 6:27:01 AM

False - if you have Bluetooth.

From:homeless-dude
homeless-dude.1lrdyy@WiFi-Forum_dot_com

> no way you can transfer ringtone to your phone without a
> software......
>

> --
> homeless-dude
> brought to you by http://www.wifi-forum.com/
Anonymous
March 12, 2005 2:50:11 PM

"mokong" <harlaho@netscape.net> wrote in message
> Anyway I can download mp3 using a usb cable
> to the motorola v180 without using motorola's software ?
>
> thanks

Try this

http://tinyurl.com/6zpsu

bamp
Anonymous
March 12, 2005 2:53:28 PM

"bamp" <bampatcenturyteldotnet> wrote in message

> "mokong" <harlaho@netscape.net> wrote in message
>> Anyway I can download mp3 using a usb cable
>> to the motorola v180 without using motorola's software ?
>>
>> thanks
>
> Try this
>

> http://tinyurl.com/6zpsu
>

> bamp

Oops read further, don't think it'll work without the software.

Bluetooth on a V180??

bamp
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 2:20:53 AM

bluetooth will work on some phones, but not all, and beaware, virus
might come along with bluetooth transfer. Thanks bamp for the driver
link, somehow it's not avilable anymore, but i found it in same site
somewhere. here is link: the driver for V180 (in case you are looking
for one)

http://tinyurl.com/5eh5z

--
X-rated
May 21, 2005 11:43:09 PM

Never tried it.But on the cable thing.
I use the one that came with my HP M305 digital camera to transfer
pictures to cpu.It will connect to my v180 and it works great with
mobile phone tools.

!