    2.11 up is OK as it will automatically upgrade online.

    From:A Wallace
    awallace@cox.net

    > Is there software for transfering ringtones from computer to cell
    > phone. I have all cables.
    >
    > Thanks for help in advance.
    > AW.

    Have you been able to do this? I have all the software & cables & a
    T730 (the T720 with a firmware upgrade) and have not succeeded. The
    software does not even let you see the ringtones on the phone. Or
    maybe it is because I am on Verizon???

    On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 23:10:15 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
    wrote:

    >Mobile Phone Tools from Motorola. Buy it cheap on ebay. Any version from
    >2.11 up is OK as it will automatically upgrade online.
    >
    >From:A Wallace
    >awallace@cox.net
    >
    >> Is there software for transfering ringtones from computer to cell
    >> phone. I have all cables.
    >>
    >> Thanks for help in advance.
    >> AW.

    You won't be able to see the ringtones that came with the phone with MPT
    but you can install new ones.

    From:Anon Y. Mouse
    Squeek@cheese.com

    > Have you been able to do this? I have all the software & cables & a
    > T730 (the T720 with a firmware upgrade) and have not succeeded. The
    > software does not even let you see the ringtones on the phone. Or
    > maybe it is because I am on Verizon???
    >
    > On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 23:10:15 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Mobile Phone Tools from Motorola. Buy it cheap on ebay. Any version
    >> from
    >> 2.11 up is OK as it will automatically upgrade online.
    >>
    >> From:A Wallace
    >> awallace@cox.net
    >>
    >>> Is there software for transfering ringtones from computer to cell
    >>> phone. I have all cables.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks for help in advance.
    >>> AW.

    Sorry - the above posts are incorrect. According to the tech support
    BVRP forum, the Motorola T720 does not support the Multimedia function
    which is needed to download ringtones.

    I too have a T720 and I'm bummed there isn't a good way to transfer
    ringtones via USB :-(

    - Snacko

    --
    Snacko

    Do any of you know if the seem of the t720 can be edited to make it work
    with MPT Tools in the same way that the v265 and v710 can be made to
    work with MPT and Bluetooth?

    --
    RoastedNuts

    Search for something called M-Services Backup Editor v1.00 beta
    by FeNiX (fenix@net.hr)

    worked for me in transferring images and ringtones to T720

    tblade

    On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 17:47:01 -0500, "A Wallace" <awallace@cox.net>
    wrote:

    >Is there software for transfering ringtones from computer to cell phone. I
    >have all cables.
    >
    >Thanks for help in advance.
    >AW.

    Have a look at this site.

    http://www.freewebs.com/siteofhimself/t720info.htm

    All the software you need is here.

    John.

    "Anon Y. Mouse" <Squeek@cheese.com> wrote in message
    > Have you been able to do this? I have all the software & cables & a
    > T730 (the T720 with a firmware upgrade) and have not succeeded. The
    > software does not even let you see the ringtones on the phone. Or
    > maybe it is because I am on Verizon???
    >
    > On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 23:10:15 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Mobile Phone Tools from Motorola. Buy it cheap on ebay. Any version from
    >>2.11 up is OK as it will automatically upgrade online.
    >>
    >>From:A Wallace
    >>awallace@cox.net
    >>
    >>> Is there software for transfering ringtones from computer to cell
    >>> phone. I have all cables.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks for help in advance.
    >>> AW.

Motorola Cell Phones Phones Computer Software