battlefield vietnam: resolution problem

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

Hi All

I've had the battlefield vietnam game from EA for a year. It worked
fine until yesterday when I applied the 1.21 patch. My problem is that
all resolutions have disappeared apart from 640x480! Before I used to
see all resolutions up to 1024x768. I've reinstalled the game a few
times and it makes no difference. Now even without the patch, the res
is stuck in 640x480. I'm sure something is seriously wrong because
before 640x480 wasn't even an option offered for the game!

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

hi,

no problem it's in the mods folder. Thanks anyway in case someone was
going to answer