Man I wish these PSU's came out about 2 months ago

groth2757

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2002
I modded my existing PSU by covering the wires with a nylon wrapping and then I used heatshrink for the ends. I have to say that <A HREF="http://www.virtual-hideout.net/reviews/performancepcs_sleeved_psu/index.shtml" target="_new">these</A> power supplies look a lot better than what I did. I couldn't even get the pins out of the 12volt power connector. Oh well now I know where to go when I need a sweet power supply.

<font color=blue>Can anyone help me overclock my girlfriend's love toy?<font color=blue>

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
OOOoooOOOooo
NICE.

My 550W Enermax has the main mobo connector with black webbing on it, but thats it.
Recently when i got my new case i spent quite some time using cable ties to lash everything together. Those slieved connectors would have made things alot easier.

As it was it wasnt too bad. The PSU has 3 strings of molex connectors.

The first set supplied the two optical drives up the top as well as the 3 casefans and cpu fan.
The second catered for the 2 HDD's and the floppy and the third string was unneeded and tied away securely.

<b>Just because someone's a member of an ethnic minority doesn't mean they're not a nasty small-minded little jerk. <i>Terry Pratchett</i></b>

svol

Champion
Looks nice, and my Enermax 350W comes also with the mobo connecter sleeved.
I strapped the wires of my second PSU with electric tape... but that doesn't look as nice as that PSU.

My CPU runs so hot the arctic silver undergoes nuclear fusion :eek: .

groth2757

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2002
When I did my mod I couldn't get the pins out of the 12volt connector or the other extra power connector. I wonder if they have a special tool for this???

<font color=blue>Can anyone help me overclock my girlfriend's love toy?<font color=blue>

vagabond

Distinguished
May 5, 2002
DroooOOOoool,

Very nice. Now I know what I'm gonna be doin' with those extra AT PSUs and 110mm PAPST server fan I've got lying around (literally) during Xmas vacation.

My wife's gonna kick me out of our bedroom pretty soon if I don't get this stuff cleaned up by Xmas! :lol:

<font color=red> Die Menschheit ist gewohnt zu verhoehnen was sie nicht verstehen...<font color=red><b>GOETHE</b>
<font color=blue>People are wont to mock what they don't understand...<font color=blue><b>GOETHE</b>

svol

Champion
I never saw one... and you're right those pins are irritatingly placed. Luckely I don't use them.

My CPU runs so hot the arctic silver undergoes nuclear fusion :eek: .