unlock code mpx 200

Last response: in Brands
February 28, 2005 12:39:10 PM

After upgrading to 2003 mij fone is locked how can i get the fone unlocket
imei 352206007515963
If you now how please contact me.
andre@berge.tmfweb.nl

More about : unlock code mpx 200

Anonymous
March 2, 2005 5:04:16 AM

In article <cvulga$j5n$1@azure.qinip.net>, berge@hccnet.nl says...
> After upgrading to 2003 mij fone is locked how can i get the fone unlocket
> imei 352206007515963
> If you now how please contact me.
> andre@berge.tmfweb.nl

I found on my MPx200 that if I just entered zeroes for all three fields
in the unblock screen it worked fine. There is a bug in 2003 that causes
it not to recognize the SIM card at times so sometimes when my phone
boots up it shows the message that it needs an unblock code. In 2002 I
didn't notice that problem. Once your phone is SIM unlocked it remains
SIM unlocked.
!