LF: Damage Motorola V-serious phone

Last response: in Brands
February 28, 2005 11:28:39 PM

We will pay cash for your damage or not working V-serious
GSM cellphone. Need certain parts inside and will basically
take anything in any condition. So if you have one sitting
around and collecting dust, we'll help you get rid of it :D

More about : damage motorola phone

Anonymous
March 1, 2005 5:25:02 AM

"vmem" <vmem@idirect.ca> wrote in message
> We will pay cash for your damage or not working V-serious
> GSM cellphone. Need certain parts inside and will basically

Is this Motorola's "V'ery-serious" line of phones? :(

How about V-series or Vxxx phones.
!