LF: Damage Motorola V-serious phone

We will pay cash for your damage or not working V-serious
GSM cellphone. Need certain parts inside and will basically
take anything in any condition. So if you have one sitting
around and collecting dust, we'll help you get rid of it :D
1 answer Last reply
More about damage motorola serious phone

    "vmem" <vmem@idirect.ca> wrote in message
    > We will pay cash for your damage or not working V-serious
    > GSM cellphone. Need certain parts inside and will basically

    Is this Motorola's "V'ery-serious" line of phones? :(

    How about V-series or Vxxx phones.

Motorola Cell Phones Phones