Mobile Phone Tools download?

I purchased this with my USB cable and my V300 ... my V300 has an issue
now, and is being returned, so I wanted to install Phone Tools and back
my stuff up ...

except I can't find the damned CD ...

anyone know of a location I can download it from?

smeg
1 answer Last reply
More about mobile phone tools download

    Smeg wrote:
    > I purchased this with my USB cable and my V300 ... my V300 has an issue
    > now, and is being returned, so I wanted to install Phone Tools and back
    > my stuff up ...
    >
    > except I can't find the damned CD ...
    >
    > anyone know of a location I can download it from?

    Aha! Found the CD at the bottom of the junk box!

    smeg

Motorola Download Phones Mobile