Help with a windows timeout problem.

genatkachuk

Honorable
May 19, 2012
Alright, as some of you know, windows time-out can be annoying. My computer, when running well, can play battlefield on high settings and still get decent fps, but about 10 mins in, almost like clockwork, the nvidia card restarts because of windows timeout. I am looking for the solution to my problem, here are my specs

-msi n430gt-md1gd3/oc/lp graphics card
-Antec 500 watt power Supply
-Steel Antec case, black finish, 1 150mm fan, 1 75mm fan
-Asus P5K Green motherboard
-Processor Intel Core2 Quad CPU @ 2.40GHz, 2394 Mhz
-4x1gb supertalent ram
-500gb hdd
-windows 7 home premium 64bit

Alright, so what i wanna know, between all these parts, is there a compatibility issue? If not, what is the problem? Do you have a solution? The error message i get says windows timeout restarted the driver and it recovered successively. I need some help guys, if you can pull through, ill be most thankful.

Btw, i have the most up to date driver for my gpu and all the updates for windows.

There isn't a windows timeout that I know about that would do this if you are actively using the computer. I think you might be having either a power issue or a heat issue that is causing the driver to crash and restart. Make sure and check your computer temps and your power supply voltages under load.