Motorola v550 MPT

Last response: in Brands
March 3, 2005 1:48:07 PM

Hi!
Just got my first Motorola v550 and I didn't get the CD with Mobile Phone
Tool. How do I get my hand on it?
I need it for Sync with Outlook (contacts)!
Help!
Thanks!

More about : motorola v550 mpt

Anonymous
March 3, 2005 1:48:08 PM

You have to buy it and USB cable for 30 bucks from Motorola (or on
ebay). But this software is full of bugs. Do not waste your time and
money unless you want to spend the rest of your life fixing screwed
contacts database in your outlook.

Good luck!

Thomas
Anonymous
March 3, 2005 2:04:37 PM

How do you figure its messed up? I downloaded this from there site and
I have not had any problems with it, I ran the update for it. I use
bluetooth through a Dell I8600 w/WinXP Pro and SP2. Seriously I have
not had a problem with the software at all. I use Outlook 2003 with
all updates also.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
March 5, 2005 5:40:15 PM

Pls, from which site have y downloaded the software?

I'm looking for it too.

Rgds
JT

<mbarnum@gmail.com> wrote in message
> How do you figure its messed up? I downloaded this from there site and
> I have not had any problems with it, I ran the update for it. I use
> bluetooth through a Dell I8600 w/WinXP Pro and SP2. Seriously I have
> not had a problem with the software at all. I use Outlook 2003 with
> all updates also.

Anonymous
March 5, 2005 10:38:33 PM

from