Motorola v550 MPT

Hi!
Just got my first Motorola v550 and I didn't get the CD with Mobile Phone
Tool. How do I get my hand on it?
I need it for Sync with Outlook (contacts)!
Help!
Thanks!
4 answers Last reply
More about motorola v550

    You have to buy it and USB cable for 30 bucks from Motorola (or on
    ebay). But this software is full of bugs. Do not waste your time and
    money unless you want to spend the rest of your life fixing screwed
    contacts database in your outlook.

    Good luck!

    Thomas

    How do you figure its messed up? I downloaded this from there site and
    I have not had any problems with it, I ran the update for it. I use
    bluetooth through a Dell I8600 w/WinXP Pro and SP2. Seriously I have
    not had a problem with the software at all. I use Outlook 2003 with
    all updates also.

    Pls, from which site have y downloaded the software?

    I'm looking for it too.

    Rgds
    JT

    <mbarnum@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > How do you figure its messed up? I downloaded this from there site and
    > I have not had any problems with it, I ran the update for it. I use
    > bluetooth through a Dell I8600 w/WinXP Pro and SP2. Seriously I have
    > not had a problem with the software at all. I use Outlook 2003 with
    > all updates also.

    from
    http://coma.fsb.hr/motorola/

    "DotKome" <DotKome@scp.pt> wrote in message
    > Pls, from which site have y downloaded the software?
    >
    > I'm looking for it too.
    >
    > Rgds
    > JT
    >
    > <mbarnum@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> How do you figure its messed up? I downloaded this from there site and
    >> I have not had any problems with it, I ran the update for it. I use
    >> bluetooth through a Dell I8600 w/WinXP Pro and SP2. Seriously I have
    >> not had a problem with the software at all. I use Outlook 2003 with
    >> all updates also.

Motorola CD-Rom