No connectivity

hi11z134

Honorable
Nov 9, 2012
Hello,
Hi i was giving a laptop it has links on it and added belkin on it because that what my other pc have but it not letting me connect .I went to add and remove programs but links was not on it .i have tried repairing my ip adrress n turnng it on n off but nothing . belkin is showing excellent signal n it worked at the prvious owner house . I dont now what im doing wrong plz help

Can you rewrite your post so it makes sense , it's not very easy to understand and I can get parts of it but overall it's not making sense.
What I have so far is that someone gave you a laptop and there are links on it for something and your trying to connect to a Belkin what, router ? The laptop worked in the other house but not yours ? Worked how , an internet connection ?
Based on that info that I can identify your laptop because it is used and was being used on someone ekses internet connection needs to be purged of that connection.
It's still looking for the other connection. Tahe an ethernet cable and plug your laptop into your router and that will break the cycle.