V220 USB Driver

Last response: in Brands
Share
March 7, 2005 11:55:44 PM

Can anyone direct me to a location to download the V220 USB driver for
WIndows XP?

The Motorola Mobile Phone Tools version 2.0 does not include the V220 or
V180,a nd that is the only version I can find locally.

Thanks,

Guy

More about : v220 usb driver

Anonymous
March 8, 2005 5:24:23 AM

Can't you run the Liveupdate option in the setup menu to get your version
updated to version 3.19.
I had version 2.16 and easily updated to version 3. Version 3 has the
drivers for all the newer models

"Guy" <gsaults@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:D 0j0mp01694@enews2.newsguy.com...
> Can anyone direct me to a location to download the V220 USB driver for
> WIndows XP?
>
> The Motorola Mobile Phone Tools version 2.0 does not include the V220 or
> V180,a nd that is the only version I can find locally.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Guy

Anonymous
March 8, 2005 5:54:22 AM

Version 2 will automatically update itself to the latest version during
installation thru it's "live update" feature. There's no need to seek
the latest version on disk.

From:Guy
gsaults@hotmail.com

!