V220 USB Driver

Can anyone direct me to a location to download the V220 USB driver for
WIndows XP?

The Motorola Mobile Phone Tools version 2.0 does not include the V220 or
V180,a nd that is the only version I can find locally.

Thanks,

Guy
3 answers Last reply
More about v220 driver

    Can't you run the Liveupdate option in the setup menu to get your version
    updated to version 3.19.
    I had version 2.16 and easily updated to version 3. Version 3 has the
    drivers for all the newer models

    "Guy" <gsaults@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone direct me to a location to download the V220 USB driver for
    > WIndows XP?
    >
    > The Motorola Mobile Phone Tools version 2.0 does not include the V220 or
    > V180,a nd that is the only version I can find locally.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Guy

    Version 2 will automatically update itself to the latest version during
    installation thru it's "live update" feature. There's no need to seek
    the latest version on disk.

    From:Guy
    gsaults@hotmail.com

    > Can anyone direct me to a location to download the V220 USB driver for
    > WIndows XP?
    >
    > The Motorola Mobile Phone Tools version 2.0 does not include the V220
    > or V180,a nd that is the only version I can find locally.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Guy

    I got mine from here, it works great with my V180 and V220 in windows
    XP, btw, I am using MPT version 3.19e1.

    http://tinyurl.com/6zpsu=

    --
    homeless-dude