Software for V180

Last response: in Brands
March 8, 2005 4:59:11 PM

Software needed for Motorola V180 phone --- I have the data cable -
sames as my digital camera. Software ver needed for XP. please email
for arrangments.

More about : software v180

March 14, 2005 8:08:05 PM

i have the same problem, if you will have the solution con you mail to
sandro74@fastwebnet.it
i'm from italy ; excuse i dont speak english .

"Tom Kneale" <tomkneale@bellsouth.net> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Software needed for Motorola V180 phone --- I have the data cable -
> sames as my digital camera. Software ver needed for XP. please email
> for arrangments.
March 17, 2005 8:05:51 PM

"Tom Kneale" <tomkneale@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Software needed for Motorola V180 phone --- I have the data cable -
> sames as my digital camera. Software ver needed for XP. please email
> for arrangments.

I recently started using the V180 and was surprised to find that the
same USB cable that is used on my GPS also works on the V180. So I went
searching for the appropriate driver & software. Here's what I did:

Downloaded the USB driver from here & installed:

http://motorolac.wz.cz/indexe.php?str=downloade

I found the following forum information at:

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/141767

Go to here for the software:

http://coma.fsb.hr/motorola/files/Motorola.Mobile.Phone...

This works for the V180 and allows transferring pictures, ring tones and
synchronization.

You'll probably need to insall the correct archiving utitlity for the above.
It can be found at:

http://www.ultimatezip.com

This all worked fine for me and I'm running Windows XP Pro with SP2. Good
Luck.
!