mp3 ringtones to v180 through usb cable

sorry, but i need software to upload the mp3 song clips to my phone and
i guess i need a usb driver? any help would be appreciated. tia

--
blairsummit
More about ringtones v180 cable

    Try here: http://tinyurl.com/494l5
    And in that thread was this: http://tinyurl.com/6ygd7

    Then your gonna need a USB Data cable, and i believe they sell here for
    a good price.

    --
    JDXray

    what OS are you using? If you are using XP as I am, this one will work.
    It works great with my V180 and V220.

    http://tinyurl.com/5eh5z

    :)

    --