System won't find my "Wwireless-G" Base Station

Been through the troubleshooting a dozen times and
downloaded the latest fix off the Microsoft site. System
still will not recognize the Base Station. I'm using a
Toshiba PCX1100 cable modem and a D-Link DFE-530TX
Ethernet PCI adapter. HELP!

Can you elaborate? That card is not a wireless card so I
am assuming you are trying to connect via Cat5. In which
case you need to check and make sure that you have DHCP
enabled on your workstation so you can get an IP address
from the base station.