What are the speed specs for dw1525

ewittry

Honorable
May 24, 2012

Thanks.... What I was after is: Is it capable of Dual Band (2.4/5Ghz) at a 40 size package. Meaning I wanted to see if I could get 450+450Mbps.. So anyways, I went out and bought the corresponding adapter. AE3000 and EA4500.... Basically, they suck. there is no way to continously get that speed. I wasted 2 hours on the Cisco Help"less"line, and taught them what they should have been teaching me.... "Oh we dont get many of these calls"... What B.S. Short line of the story is I shouldnt have bought a Western Digital iCloud 2TB drive because there is no way for a wireless network to do a HDD justice... I would have been better off buying a USB 3.0 PCIe expansion Card and an extrenal USB HDD.... P.S. Windows backup also sucks... I should have just bought a Dell PowerVault NX200 and just been done with it... Teach me for going cheap the first time around.... Anyways, still trying to figure out the best performance for the future and the best price... (i.e. Put OS on a SDD with Raid5 on data or....)..?... Just dont know how to partitions the OS onto the SDD and everything else onto RAID 5.... If you know of good videos please let me know.

Thanks,
Eric

Throuroghly frustrated with wireless peformance... Should have ran CAT 6 in my new house.