Wifi Networking

Richard

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi,

I have a wireless network at home. The problem is I want
to connect my works laptop to it which is on a domain
rather than a workgroup like my home pc.

At the moment I can share the internet connection, but
not access folders or printers etc, what do I need to do
for this to happen - sorry for the silly question no
doubt!

Rich

peter

I jus tdid the same thing, Just turn on your laptop with
your wifi card installed and it should look for available
wireless nets. When it finds yours it will tell you that
it found an available wireless net. All you have to do is
have the key to your network and your in...

Peter