V551 Display seconds

Hello,

Currently, my V551 displays time in hours and minutes.
Is it possible to set it up (perhaps with java software)
so that it displays time with seconds (eg, 10:17:38 PM)?

--Suresh
6 answers Last reply
More about v551 display seconds

    On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 06:19:26 GMT, "Suresh Govindachar"
    <sgovindachar@com.yahoo> wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >Currently, my V551 displays time in hours and minutes.
    >Is it possible to set it up (perhaps with java software)
    >so that it displays time with seconds (eg, 10:17:38 PM)?
    >
    >--Suresh

    Menu>settings>personalize>homescreen>clock change>analog

    On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 10:14:58 -0500, rg <replyingroup@invalid.com> wrote:

    >On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 06:19:26 GMT, "Suresh Govindachar"
    ><sgovindachar@com.yahoo> wrote:
    >
    >>Hello,
    >>
    >>Currently, my V551 displays time in hours and minutes.
    >>Is it possible to set it up (perhaps with java software)
    >>so that it displays time with seconds (eg, 10:17:38 PM)?
    >>
    >>--Suresh
    >>

    >Menu>settings>personalize>homescreen>clock change>analog

    ooops, meant digital

    "rg" <replyingroup@invalid.com> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 10:14:58 -0500, rg <replyingroup@invalid.com> wrote:
    >
    > >On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 06:19:26 GMT, "Suresh Govindachar"
    > ><sgovindachar@com.yahoo> wrote:
    > >
    > >>Hello,
    > >>
    > >>Currently, my V551 displays time in hours and minutes.
    > >>Is it possible to set it up (perhaps with java software)
    > >>so that it displays time with seconds (eg, 10:17:38 PM)?
    > >>
    > >>--Suresh
    > >
    > >Menu>settings>personalize>homescreen>clock change>analog
    >
    > ooops, meant digital

    It is already digital -- it currently does show hours and minutes
    Want to add SECONDS to the display.
    Want 10:17:38 PM (instead of just 10:17 PM).

    "Suresh Govindachar" <sgovindachar@com.yahoo> wrote in message

    SNIP

    > It is already digital -- it currently does show hours and minutes
    > Want to add SECONDS to the display.
    > Want 10:17:38 PM (instead of just 10:17 PM).

    Dude, if you're spending that much time counting the seconds in a day you
    really need to put down your phone, go outside and get a breath of fresh
    air.

    Cheers
    TC

    PS - there is a call timer that gives seconds if that's what you want to
    time....

    "Tony Clark" <curiousgeorge1964@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Suresh Govindachar" <sgovindachar@com.yahoo> wrote in message
    > >
    > SNIP
    >
    > > It is already digital -- it currently does show hours and minutes
    > > Want to add SECONDS to the display.
    > > Want 10:17:38 PM (instead of just 10:17 PM).
    > >
    > Dude, if you're spending that much time counting the seconds in a day you
    > really need to put down your phone, go outside and get a breath of fresh
    > air.
    >
    > Cheers
    > TC
    >
    > PS - there is a call timer that gives seconds if that's what you want to
    > time....

    I want to time sprints.

    --Suresh

    On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 06:19:26 GMT, "Suresh Govindachar"
    <sgovindachar@com.yahoo> wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >Currently, my V551 displays time in hours and minutes.
    >Is it possible to set it up (perhaps with java software)
    >so that it displays time with seconds (eg, 10:17:38 PM)?
    >
    >--Suresh

    If you go to the Motorola web site and under support fill out the form
    for technical questions they will answer. I have always gotten an
    answer from them within one day. If I didn't understand an answer, I
    e-mailed for an explanation and they gave me one. I need to do this a
    lot because their cell phone instruction manual is so poor.

    CD

Motorola Displays