V551 Display seconds

Last response: in Brands
March 17, 2005 9:19:26 AM

Hello,

Currently, my V551 displays time in hours and minutes.
Is it possible to set it up (perhaps with java software)
so that it displays time with seconds (eg, 10:17:38 PM)?

--Suresh

More about : v551 display seconds

March 17, 2005 1:14:58 PM

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 06:19:26 GMT, "Suresh Govindachar"
<sgovindachar@com.yahoo> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Currently, my V551 displays time in hours and minutes.
>Is it possible to set it up (perhaps with java software)
>so that it displays time with seconds (eg, 10:17:38 PM)?
>
>--Suresh

Menu>settings>personalize>homescreen>clock change>analog
March 17, 2005 1:16:02 PM

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 10:14:58 -0500, rg <replyingroup@invalid.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 06:19:26 GMT, "Suresh Govindachar"
><sgovindachar@com.yahoo> wrote:
>
>>Hello,
>>
>>Currently, my V551 displays time in hours and minutes.
>>Is it possible to set it up (perhaps with java software)
>>so that it displays time with seconds (eg, 10:17:38 PM)?
>>
>>--Suresh
>>

>Menu>settings>personalize>homescreen>clock change>analog

ooops, meant digital
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
March 17, 2005 6:28:54 PM

"rg" <replyingroup@invalid.com> wrote in message
news:o o7j31t93k0ra01b19fd743mtshtn138l4@4ax.com...
> On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 10:14:58 -0500, rg <replyingroup@invalid.com> wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 06:19:26 GMT, "Suresh Govindachar"
> ><sgovindachar@com.yahoo> wrote:
> >
> >>Hello,
> >>
> >>Currently, my V551 displays time in hours and minutes.
> >>Is it possible to set it up (perhaps with java software)
> >>so that it displays time with seconds (eg, 10:17:38 PM)?
> >>
> >>--Suresh
> >
> >Menu>settings>personalize>homescreen>clock change>analog
>
> ooops, meant digital

It is already digital -- it currently does show hours and minutes
Want to add SECONDS to the display.
Want 10:17:38 PM (instead of just 10:17 PM).
Anonymous
March 18, 2005 9:17:14 AM

"Suresh Govindachar" <sgovindachar@com.yahoo> wrote in message

SNIP

> It is already digital -- it currently does show hours and minutes
> Want to add SECONDS to the display.
> Want 10:17:38 PM (instead of just 10:17 PM).

Dude, if you're spending that much time counting the seconds in a day you
really need to put down your phone, go outside and get a breath of fresh
air.

Cheers
TC

PS - there is a call timer that gives seconds if that's what you want to
time....
Anonymous
March 18, 2005 9:43:24 AM

"Tony Clark" <curiousgeorge1964@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Suresh Govindachar" <sgovindachar@com.yahoo> wrote in message
> >
> SNIP
>
> > It is already digital -- it currently does show hours and minutes
> > Want to add SECONDS to the display.
> > Want 10:17:38 PM (instead of just 10:17 PM).
> >
> Dude, if you're spending that much time counting the seconds in a day you
> really need to put down your phone, go outside and get a breath of fresh
> air.
>
> Cheers
> TC
>
> PS - there is a call timer that gives seconds if that's what you want to
> time....

I want to time sprints.

--Suresh
Anonymous
March 18, 2005 9:20:44 PM

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 06:19:26 GMT, "Suresh Govindachar"
<sgovindachar@com.yahoo> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Currently, my V551 displays time in hours and minutes.
>Is it possible to set it up (perhaps with java software)
>so that it displays time with seconds (eg, 10:17:38 PM)?
>
>--Suresh

If you go to the Motorola web site and under support fill out the form
for technical questions they will answer. I have always gotten an
answer from them within one day. If I didn't understand an answer, I
e-mailed for an explanation and they gave me one. I need to do this a
lot because their cell phone instruction manual is so poor.

CD
!