v300 stopwatch app

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
March 17, 2005 7:28:26 PM

does anyone know of a stopwatch app for the v300?
thanks
lazer

More about : v300 stopwatch app

Anonymous
March 18, 2005 2:41:45 AM

"bruce lazer yahoo.com>" <brucelazer@<nospam> wrote in message
> does anyone know of a stopwatch app for the v300?
> thanks
> lazer

I wanted a stop-watch on my V551 and so I contacted BVRP Software. They
told me that even if I developed such an application, their (BVRP's) tools
could not be used to download it to the phone since Motorola does not
provide the information needed to download anything other than screen
savers, ring-tones and address books.

--Suresh
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
March 18, 2005 2:41:47 AM

very nice

i put in on my v551 and v400

thanks

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 19:27:36 -0600, okigriff
<okigriff.1m2fvy@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote:

>I have a stopwatch app that runs on my v180.
>
>'Here is a link to download it.' (http://tinyurl.com/6cng2)
>
>Hope this helps.
Anonymous
March 18, 2005 6:43:48 AM

"MiniSports" <MiniSports@roverracing.com> wrote in message
> very nice
>
> i put in on my v551 and v400
>
> thanks
>
> On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 19:27:36 -0600, okigriff
> <okigriff.1m2fvy@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote:
> >
> >I have a stopwatch app that runs on my v180.
> >
> >'Here is a link to download it.' (http://tinyurl.com/6cng2)
> >
> >Hope this helps.

Very glad to learn that I was misinformed by BVRP Software about being able
to download java application to the V551. Please provide instructions on
how you installed the jar file: which software, which cable, which location
on the phone the file was downloaded to etc.

Thanks,

--Suresh
Anonymous
March 18, 2005 6:43:49 AM

first go to this site:

http://coma.fsb.hr/motorola/files/

i am assuming you have teh usb cable , since you have mobile phone
tools, if not go get one
..
get the following apps

1. jadgen.zip - this will generate the jad from your jar
2. midway2.8.rar - this will upload the jad file
3. pst 6.7_general - install first, this will enable the java app
loader
4. pst 6.7_patch - install second, this is the patch if you are
running xp sp1 or xp sp2
5. pst 6.7 unipatch by m2teusz - this is the patch so you will not get
the "security key missing" error message when you run pst 6.7
6. get xlr8 guide to csutomizing your vxxx phone.

to be able to upload jar files to your phone, you need to enable the
"java app loader"

you can do that with pst 6.7.

power up phone, connect your phone to pc with usb
start pst (phone programmer) file > new Kjava File > click on " read
data from phone"
click on "enable/disable java apploader menu" write to phone, restart
phone.

to upload java apps or games to phone

power on phone, settings > java settings > java app loader >
when it says "insert cable now ", plug in cable and launch midway 2.8.
click on a "jad file" then upload "jar" , click "download on right
soft key" do not interrupt upload.

hth

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 03:43:48 GMT, "Suresh Govindachar"
<sgovindachar@com.yahoo> wrote:

>"MiniSports" <MiniSports@roverracing.com> wrote in message
>> very nice
>>
>> i put in on my v551 and v400
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 19:27:36 -0600, okigriff
>> <okigriff.1m2fvy@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote:
>> >
>> >I have a stopwatch app that runs on my v180.
>> >
>> >'Here is a link to download it.' (http://tinyurl.com/6cng2)
>> >
>> >Hope this helps.
>
>Very glad to learn that I was misinformed by BVRP Software about being able
>to download java application to the V551. Please provide instructions on
>how you installed the jar file: which software, which cable, which location
>on the phone the file was downloaded to etc.
>
>Thanks,
>
>--Suresh

Anonymous
March 18, 2005 4:47:39 PM

"bruce lazer yahoo.com>" <brucelazer@<nospam> wrote in message
> does anyone know of a stopwatch app for the v300?
> thanks
> lazer

For what is this app stopwatch !? It's a game or util for something ? Never
heard before....
Anonymous
March 18, 2005 9:53:36 PM

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 16:28:26 -0500, bruce lazer
<brucelazer@<nospam>yahoo.com> wrote:

>does anyone know of a stopwatch app for the v300?
>thanks
>lazer

thanks okigriff that's exactly what I was looking for! works great!

also looking for a metric conversion app

thanks
lazer
!