Which bluetooth headset for glasses wearer?

I am looking at purchasing a bluetooth headset, currently I am looking
at the Motorola HS820, although the Cinglular store rep. said he had
the best luck with a Jabra FreeSpeak 250. Then I wondered which one
would work best for a person who wears glasses, like I do. Thanks in
advance for your thoughts on this subject.
9 answers Last reply
More about which bluetooth headset glasses wearer

    Scott wrote:
    > I am looking at purchasing a bluetooth headset, currently I am looking
    > at the Motorola HS820, although the Cinglular store rep. said he had
    > the best luck with a Jabra FreeSpeak 250. Then I wondered which one
    > would work best for a person who wears glasses, like I do. Thanks in
    > advance for your thoughts on this subject.

    I use the HS820 with my V600 and wear glasses, fits fine.

    Dave W

    Scott wrote:
    > I am looking at purchasing a bluetooth headset, currently I am looking
    > at the Motorola HS820, although the Cinglular store rep. said he had
    > the best luck with a Jabra FreeSpeak 250. Then I wondered which one
    > would work best for a person who wears glasses, like I do. Thanks in
    > advance for your thoughts on this subject.

    There are no headsets that are incompatible with glasses.

    I've been using the Jabra 250 for about 3 months and I wear glasses.
    It's very comfortable to wear. I wear it 8 hours a day without any
    problems. It's light, doesn't interfere with my glasses at all. I
    swich out my glasses for my prescription sunglasses while in my car,
    and the freespeak doesn't get in the way. There are other BT headsets
    that may be as good, but I prefer the "in the ear" as opposed to the
    setting on the ear types.

    On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 09:24:03 -0700, "Quaoar" <quaoar@tenthplanet.net>
    wrote:

    >Scott wrote:
    >> I am looking at purchasing a bluetooth headset, currently I am looking
    >> at the Motorola HS820, although the Cinglular store rep. said he had
    >> the best luck with a Jabra FreeSpeak 250. Then I wondered which one
    >> would work best for a person who wears glasses, like I do. Thanks in
    >> advance for your thoughts on this subject.
    >
    >There are no headsets that are incompatible with glasses.

    I think you may be confused. The headset sends sounds into your EARS. Your
    eyes are used for SEEING, not hearing. Hope this helps.

    "Scott" <saeaster@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > I am looking at purchasing a bluetooth headset, currently I am looking
    > at the Motorola HS820, although the Cinglular store rep. said he had
    > the best luck with a Jabra FreeSpeak 250. Then I wondered which one
    > would work best for a person who wears glasses, like I do. Thanks in
    > advance for your thoughts on this subject.

    [POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

    In <1111108314.194691.116710@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com> on 17 Mar 2005
    17:11:54 -0800, "Scott" <saeaster@verizon.net> wrote:

    >I am looking at purchasing a bluetooth headset, currently I am looking
    >at the Motorola HS820, although the Cinglular store rep. said he had
    >the best luck with a Jabra FreeSpeak 250. Then I wondered which one
    >would work best for a person who wears glasses, like I do. Thanks in
    >advance for your thoughts on this subject.

    My favorite is the old Sony Ericsson HBH-30 (which you may be able to find on
    eBay) -- works with my glasses, no problem.

    Motorola now has a headset built into a eyeglass frame for use by sports
    enthusiast. Saw it on one of the Motorola sites yesterday.

    > [POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
    >
    > In <1111108314.194691.116710@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com> on 17 Mar 2005
    > 17:11:54 -0800, "Scott" <saeaster@verizon.net> wrote:
    >
    > >I am looking at purchasing a bluetooth headset, currently I am looking
    > >at the Motorola HS820, although the Cinglular store rep. said he had
    > >the best luck with a Jabra FreeSpeak 250. Then I wondered which one
    > >would work best for a person who wears glasses, like I do. Thanks in
    > >advance for your thoughts on this subject.
    >
    > My favorite is the old Sony Ericsson HBH-30 (which you may be able to find
    on
    > eBay) -- works with my glasses, no problem.

    > John Navas <http://navasgrp.home.att.net/#Cingular>

    On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 11:05:53 -0500, "Craven Morehead"
    <cmorehead@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Motorola now has a headset built into a eyeglass frame for use by sports
    >enthusiast. Saw it on one of the Motorola sites yesterday.

    Just saw this thread. Wanted to tell you that I am using the HS820 with my
    V551 ans I like it, no problems and very comfortable to wear.

    I don't wear glasses all the time but I do use reading glasses and have sun
    glasses on most of the time and never have a problem with it being
    comfortable also.

    >> [POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
    >>
    >> In <1111108314.194691.116710@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com> on 17 Mar 2005
    >> 17:11:54 -0800, "Scott" <saeaster@verizon.net> wrote:
    >>
    >> >I am looking at purchasing a bluetooth headset, currently I am looking
    >> >at the Motorola HS820, although the Cinglular store rep. said he had
    >> >the best luck with a Jabra FreeSpeak 250. Then I wondered which one
    >> >would work best for a person who wears glasses, like I do. Thanks in
    >> >advance for your thoughts on this subject.
    >>
    >> My favorite is the old Sony Ericsson HBH-30 (which you may be able to find
    >on
    >> eBay) -- works with my glasses, no problem.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Best regards, HELP FOR CINGULAR GSM & SONY ERICSSON PHONES:
    >> John Navas <http://navasgrp.home.att.net/#Cingular>

    Wish 'd payed more attention, but there is a new bluetooth headset coming
    out soon, it was featured in the front of the Sunday Mail supplement.

    It fastens onto the arm of a pair of glasses in a fixed position, and the
    earpiece simple sits just inside the ear, looks very comfortable.

    It's apparently been designed for skiers, snowboarders etc so guess the
    price might reflect that.

    Will keep my eyes open.

    Tosh

    "Scott" <saeaster@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >I am looking at purchasing a bluetooth headset, currently I am looking
    > at the Motorola HS820, although the Cinglular store rep. said he had
    > the best luck with a Jabra FreeSpeak 250. Then I wondered which one
    > would work best for a person who wears glasses, like I do. Thanks in
    > advance for your thoughts on this subject.

    What he's trying say is he has difficulty clipping the headset to his ear
    since his frames are in the way.
    Try using some more imagination before you mock people.

    DK
    "Craven Morehead" <cmorehead@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I think you may be confused. The headset sends sounds into your EARS.
    >Your
    > eyes are used for SEEING, not hearing. Hope this helps.
    >
    > "Scott" <saeaster@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >> I am looking at purchasing a bluetooth headset, currently I am looking
    >> at the Motorola HS820, although the Cinglular store rep. said he had
    >> the best luck with a Jabra FreeSpeak 250. Then I wondered which one
    >> would work best for a person who wears glasses, like I do. Thanks in
    >> advance for your thoughts on this subject.

Motorola Gaming Headsets Bluetooth Product