Email Marketing

Last response: in Home Audio
November 29, 2004 7:16:41 PM

Hi

We offer you E-mail addresses databases (or called Bulk E-mail lists) for online advertisement. we provide you with a free list of email addresses you can use in your marketing campaign, or you can choose to buy larger inexpensive databases. Furthermore, you can download several online marketing softwares absolutely free:

http://www.bulkemailco.com

Regards,
Singova Brown
Tel. +1 637 934 2126

More about : email marketing

Anonymous
November 30, 2004 12:14:35 AM

"Singova Brown" wrote in message news:41ab9fc9_4@127.0.0.1...
> We offer you E-mail addresses databases (or called Bulk E-mail lists)

or "SPAM LISTS" if we're speaking truthfully...

"127.0.0.1"? Singova must be afraid of receiving SPAM him/her self! :-)
Anonymous
November 30, 2004 5:46:23 AM

In article <41ab9fc9_4@127.0.0.1>,
Singova Brown <Singova1964@bulkemailco.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> We offer you E-mail addresses databases (or called Bulk E-mail lists) for
> online advertisement. we provide you with a free list of email addresses you
> can use in your marketing campaign, or you can choose to buy larger
> inexpensive databases. Furthermore, you can download several online marketing
> softwares absolutely free:
>
> http://www.bulkemailco.com
>
> Regards,
> Singova Brown
> Tel. +1 637 934 2126

> Newsgroups
> ---?ast/West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption V-

OK, all together now. Let's all phone this guy up collect and perhaps
launch a DOS attack on the web site.
November 30, 2004 9:27:53 AM

Singova Brown wrote:

> Hi
>
> We offer you E-mail addresses databases (or called Bulk E-mail lists) for online advertisement. we provide you with a free list of email addresses you can use in your marketing campaign, or you can choose to buy larger inexpensive databases. Furthermore, you can download several online marketing softwares absolutely free:
>
> http://www.bulkemailco.com
>
> Regards,
> Singova Brown
> Tel. +1 637 934 2126

> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups

***** sadly the info below is 'spoofed' - the phone number leads to directory enquiries *****

The site's IP is 216.187.100.88 btw

Registration Service Provided By: eNom, Inc.
Contact: info2@eNom.com
Visit:

Domain name: bulkemailco.com
Administrative Contact:

Hostmaster BulkEmailCo (hostmaster@bulkemailco.com)
+1.4255551212
Fax: +1.-
161 C. Street
Portland, 97230
US
Billing Contact:

Hostmaster BulkEmailCo (hostmaster@bulkemailco.com)
+1.4255551212
Fax: +1.-
161 C. Street
Portland, 97230
US
Technical Contact:

Hostmaster BulkEmailCo (hostmaster@bulkemailco.com)
+1.4255551212
Fax: +1.-
161 C. Street
Portland, 97230
US
Registrant Contact:

Hostmaster BulkEmailCo (hostmaster@bulkemailco.com)
+1.4255551212
Fax: +1.-
161 C. Street
Portland, 97230
US
Name Servers:
dns1.name-services.com
dns2.name-services.com
dns3.name-services.com
dns4.name-services.com
dns5.name-services.com

Creation date: 18 Aug 2004 19:10:02
Expiration date: 18 Aug 2005 19:10:02
Anonymous
November 30, 2004 10:27:38 AM

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 06:27:53 +0000, Pooh Bear
<rabbitsfriendsandrelations@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hostmaster BulkEmailCo (hostmaster@bulkemailco.com)
> +1.4255551212
> Fax: +1.-
> 161 C. Street
> Portland, 97230

It's shameful that this is a PDX address, but it doesn't look right.
Most PDX addresses have a city quadrant (NW, NE, SE, SW) included.
Can any locals provide a heads-up? Is this legit?

Thanks from all who love Portland,

Chris Hornbeck
Anonymous
November 30, 2004 6:15:21 PM

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 07:27:38 GMT, Chris Hornbeck
<chrishornbeckremovethis@att.net> wrote:

>On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 06:27:53 +0000, Pooh Bear
><rabbitsfriendsandrelations@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hostmaster BulkEmailCo (hostmaster@bulkemailco.com)
>> +1.4255551212
>> Fax: +1.-
>> 161 C. Street
>> Portland, 97230
>
>It's shameful that this is a PDX address, but it doesn't look right.
>Most PDX addresses have a city quadrant (NW, NE, SE, SW) included.
>Can any locals provide a heads-up? Is this legit?

You can go to usps.com and click on the "Find a Zip Code" link in
the red stripe to verify a mailing address (as well as get the 9-digit
zip code if the address gets verified). For that address in Portland,
Oregon, it says:

The address you entered was not found in Portland, OR in our
database. Please confirm the spelling and the number of the address
and try again.

So I'd say it's definitely bogus. Not at all surprising, rule #1
about spammers is spammers lie.

>Thanks from all who love Portland,
>
>Chris Hornbeck

-----
http://mindspring.com/~benbradley
Anonymous
November 30, 2004 9:40:40 PM

"Ben Bradley" wrote ...
> On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 07:27:38 GMT, Chris Hornbeck
> <chrishornbeckremovethis@att.net> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 06:27:53 +0000, Pooh Bear
>><rabbitsfriendsandrelations@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hostmaster BulkEmailCo (hostmaster@bulkemailco.com)
>>> +1.4255551212
>>> Fax: +1.-
>>> 161 C. Street
>>> Portland, 97230
>>
>>It's shameful that this is a PDX address, but it doesn't look right.
>>Most PDX addresses have a city quadrant (NW, NE, SE, SW) included.
>>Can any locals provide a heads-up? Is this legit?

Not Legit. Virtually all streets include quadrant designation.
There is no "C. Street" that I've ever heard of in 25
25 years in the PDX area.
Furthermore, take a good look at the "phone number"
555-1212? Sound familiar?
Anonymous
December 1, 2004 5:50:00 AM

Thanks Ben and Richard. All's right with the world again.

Chris Hornbeck
!