I download the software just like the book says, then when
I get to the part where you hook up the hardware, the
software wont recognize it. I have XP, and I cant get the
computer to recognixe the base station. Any Help? Then
when I try to go the the management tool im not able to.
Even if i try 192.168.2.1, wont even work.

One problem I've had is that if the PC is running and you
attach a network connection, it may not recognize that it
now has a new connect. I'd do what the book doesn't
say...attach the MN-500 first with the old software
version; make sure it works; finally, upgrade the
software. With a "live" connect, the software may
ultimately recognize the exisitng (default) connection.

Good luck!

TRENDING THREADS